Luminous Lagoon Tour From Grand Palladium - Negril
OverviewLocated in Falmouth, Trelawny the Luminous Lagoon (Glistening Waters) is a natural wonder, it is a phosphorescent lagoon where guests are taken on a beautiful night cruise. This is an attraction that must be experienced when visiting Jamaica. This experience is magical as the microscopic organisms in the water, when disturbed glows and creates an eerie glistening light. Come and watch the fish in the lagoon swim and dart around and see their outlines in colors sparkling as they light up in the darkness. This water is about 8 feet deep and is very safe to swim in. It is truly an amazing experience to be swimming and watching the water glows and light up around you.
Know More about this tourThis is a night tour, and you will be picked up at your desired location by one of our efficient drivers at the time convenient to you. You will be transported in one of our vehicles that is registered with JUTA and Jamaica Tourist Board. Upon your arrival at the Luminous Lagoon you will be directed to your captain who will take you on the boat tour of this natural wonder (THIS IS SHARED BOAT TOUR - PRIVATE BOAT TOURS CAN BE ARRANGED AT AN EXTRA COST) Being home to millions of dinoflagellates. At night, the lagoon sparkles and glistens when disturbed, as these microscopic organisms produce an eerie glow, reflecting the outlines of fish and other objects in the water. The Luminous Lagoon is said to be the largest and most brilliant of four in the world, a fact that continually attracts and awes visitors and scientists from around the world. This tour last about 45 minutes, feel free to take swimsuits, swimming is permitted if you wish to do so. After the tour you will be taken back to your pickup location, the duration of this tour from pick up to drop off is about 6 hours. ENTRANCE FEES IS $25.
Inclusions for Luminous Lagoon Tour From Grand Palladium
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Luminous Lagoon Tour From Grand Palladium
- Entrance fees of $25 is not included
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Entrance fees $25 is not included
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barnaby's Hummingbird Garden with Ricks Cafe
- Ocho Rios Special featuring the Falls Botanical Gardens and shopping
- 6-Hour Hampden Estate Rum and Mo Bay City Tour From Negril
- Full Day Jamaican Legends Tour from Negril with Lunch
- Orange Bay Meet the Locals Community Tour
- Rhodes Hall Beach Horse Back Ride and Swim
- Shopping in Mo Bay with Rose Hall Great House
- Pelican Bar and YS Falls