OverviewDiscover the unknown and still undiscovered spot for adventure lovers in Lima. Lunahuana, located 3 hours south of the city, offer great food, great adventure sports and pisco & wine cellars and tasting. Do not miss it!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourOur tour offers Box lunch on board and tour to Cerro Azul. Ride by the fisher’s cove and the enormous dock where we will see all the marine life and the beautiful landscapes around.
Visit to Lunahuana and its main square, the Cathedral, and Lunahuana’s main streets where crafts and pisco cocktails can be found.
Rafting on the Canete River. All the safety measures will be taken in mind offering our passengers all the equipment necessary for the practice of this sport.
1-hour of Canopy crossing the Canete river and enjoying the fantastic views of the valley.
Lunch in Lunahuana. Lunahuana offers great food options such as prawns and local food made of fish, meat and chicken.
We will visit the town of Catapalla, its bridge and craft shops of the area.
Tour by Los Reyes and La Reina de Lunahuana wineries and Los Girasoles beekeeping. On both places, we will have an explanation about the process of production of pisco, wine and honey. Tasting of these products.
Inclusions for Lunahuana: Rafting And Canopy Experience From Lima
- Sandwiches, snacks and unlimited drinks on board
- Tour guide
- Lunch in Lunahuana
- Pisco and wine tasting tour
- Transport by private vehicle with AC and magazines on board.
- Round-trip private transfer
- Rafting activity included (1 hour).
- All tours mentioned
Exclusions for Lunahuana: Rafting And Canopy Experience From Lima
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Perfect destination for adventure lovers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.