Lunar New Year Celebration: 3-Hour Private Tour Of Lantern Festival At Xi'an Tang Paradise - Xian
OverviewChinese lantern festival is one of the most important festivals originated in Western Han Dynasty that is supposed to bring people loads of good lucks. Each year, a lantern show is held at Xian Tang Paradise - a large theme park featuring imperial architecture and historical setting of Tang Dynasty. Here, you can appreciate huge colorful lanterns in well known cartoon characters and auspicious figures. This Lantern Show is only available during the first month of the lunar calendar.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourMeet your friendly tour guide from your downtown Xi'an hotel lobby at 5:30 pm and enjoy comfortable transfer to start an amazing evening experience of the Lantern Show at Xian Tang Paradise which is a large theme park featuring imperial architecture and historical setting of Tang Dynasty.
Walk into the royal-garden-like park, you will be mesmerized by huge colorful lanterns shaped into well known characters and auspicious figures. At night, when all the lanterns are lit up, these vivid decorations enhance the beauty of Tang Paradise. Stroll around with your guide to enjoy the fascinating evening scene.
Afterwards, your guide will escort you back to your hotel to conclude the tour.
Inclusions for Lunar New Year Celebration: 3-Hour Private Tour Of Lantern Festival At Xi'an Tang Paradise
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel Pickup & drop-off
Exclusions for Lunar New Year Celebration: 3-Hour Private Tour Of Lantern Festival At Xi'an Tang Paradise
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in winter season, please dress appropriately
Visiting dates will be published before Spring Festival. If cancelled or adjusted, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine