Lunar New Year Celebration: Private Tour Of Chinese Lantern Festival On The Xi'an City Wall - Xian
OverviewChinese Lantern Festival is one of the most important festivals originated in Western Han Dynasty that is supposed to bring people loads of good lucks. Lantern Show on Xi'an's ancient City Wall not only provides a great opportunity for visitors to appreciate lanterns of different sizes and shapes, but also to experience magnificent evening views of the wall itself. This Lantern Show is only available during the first month of the lunar calendar.
- Instant Confirmation
- Seasonal Offer
- Ideal choice for families
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet your friendly tour guide from your downtown hotel lobby at 5:30pm and enjoy a comfortable transfer to start an amazing evening experience of the Lantern Show on Xian Ancient City Wall.
The Lantern Show has been held on the City Wall since 1985 that provides a great opportunity for you to not only appreciate lanterns of different sizes and shapes, but also to experience magnificent evening views of the wall itself. Climb onto the City Wall and discover its profound history. Walk along the ancient wall to see a variety of mesmerizing lanterns and magnificent evening view.
Afterwards, your guide will escort you back to your hotel where this tour concludes.
Inclusions for Lunar New Year Celebration: Private Tour Of Chinese Lantern Festival On The Xi'an City Wall
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel Pickup & drop-off
Exclusions for Lunar New Year Celebration: Private Tour Of Chinese Lantern Festival On The Xi'an City Wall
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in winter season, please dress appropriately
Visiting dates will be published before Spring Festival. If cancelled or adjusted, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 2 Day Tour Of Xi'an From Your Beijing's hotel Including Transfer Service
- Private day tour to the Terra-cotta Army and Jingdi Tomb (Yangling Mousolium)
- Private 2 Day Xi'an package tour from Beijing
- Half Day Private City Sightseeing in Xi'an
- Half Day Private City Trip in Xi'an
- The Group tour for Terra-cotta and City Wall with one Lunch
- Local Life Morning Tour
- Evening Shopping Tour