Peljesac peninsula and its town Ston is located about 55 km far west of Dubrovnik. We will drive along the Adriatic road to Zaton Doli, and then to the Ston on a Peljesac road. At Ston we will have an hour-long break, and at that time, if you want, you can visit Ston walls or a thousand-year-old saltworks. This is an ideal place for the best photos that will remind you of your vacation in Dubrovnik forever. After one hour break we'll continue towards the continental part of Peljesac to the first winery where you will taste top quality wines. Winery Milos is famous for its organic production of high quality wines, and after Milos winery the road leads us further to the bay of Sutvid where you will taste fresh high-quality oysters. Next stop is at Kuna Peljeska. A small and cozy restaurant is located in the old traditional family house, on a family farm where organic fruit and vegetables are grown, and animals are fed in a completely natural way. Your host will welcome you with a welcome drink, and you will have the opportunity to see and to learn the traditional Dalmatian way of preparing food. The appetizer plate consists prosciutto, smoked sausages, smoked ham, and very tasty homemade cheese. For the main course you'll have lamb or veal prepared under the bell (Dalmatian Peka), very juicy and tasty meal because it is simultaneously baked and cooked in its own juices, slightly salty and so soft that it melts in your mouth, and in a pot, around meat, you will find potatoes, which is a delicacy itself. All of above will be served with top quality wine and juices. After excellent lunch we'll drive you to the Matusko winery where you will taste top quality wines, especially Dingac which is made from grapes Plavac Mali from the best Peljesac vineyards. At the end of this tour our driver will stop at Prapratno bay where you can swim in the crystal clear sea. We can promise that you'll enjoy these specialties on a small and very cozy family farm as well as whole tour. Do not forget to take your swimsuits. So what are you waiting for? Book and enjoy.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Your hotel or apartment
OverviewWhile in Dubrovnik why not to taste the real homemade food prepared in the old traditional way? Why not to taste best Croatian red wines and oysters? Why not to take a swim in the crystal clear sea in the Prapratno bay? We offer you a possibility to go to this gourmand lunch, wine and oyster tasting, and swimming tour to Peljesac peninsula, where you will enjoy delicious food, homemade bread, brandy and excellent wine. Our vehicles are equipped with wi-fi, air conditioning, and refrigerator, and our drivers speak fluent English. All you have to do is to book this unforgettable dinner tour.
- Lunch at family farm
- Unlimited wine and soft drinks
- Oyster tasting (3 oysters per person)
- Wine tasting (2 wineries)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Driving Tour
- Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Walking Tour
- Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Complete Tour
- Game of Thrones Kings Landing filming locations with Lokrum Island visit
- Game of Thrones filming locations tour in Dubrovnik
- Game of Thrones Old Town Dubrovnik Walking Tour with Costumed Guide
- From Dubrovnik: All-Day Private Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: SUNSET Private Boat Tour