Luoyang Highlights Day Trip Of Longmen Grottoes And Shaolin Temple
OverviewDiscover the ancient capital Luoyang on the full day private trip, enjoy flexible pickup and drop-off service from Luoyang downtown hotel or Railway Station, visit the UNESCO listed World Heritage Site of Longmen Grottoes, discover the birthplace of Shaolin Kung Fu at Shaolin Temple, know more about Luoyang highlights from your knowledgeable private tour guide.
Know More about this tourThe tour guide will pick you up from your Luoyang downtown hotel lobby at 8:30 am or Railway Station based on your arrival train at around 8:30 am, and escort you to start the Luoyang highlights day trip
Firstly visit the Longmen Grottoes which is one of the four great grottoes in China. There are 2,345 caves with 2,680 statues, over 70 stupas and 2,680 inscribed stone tablets densely scattered along the cliffs on both banks of Yi River. Follow your guide to explore this famous historical heritage, and be amazed by the grandeur and prominent Buddha statues and artifacts.
Later enjoy lunch at a well-selected restaurant. Take a comfortable driving and head for Shaolin Temple to know more about Chinese Kung Fu. This temple if honored as the cradle of the Chinese Zen Buddhism and the Shaolin Martial Arts. Consists of Pagoda Forest and the temple, it has witnessed the rises and falls of many dynasties. Follow your guide to witness the real Kung Fu and explore the history of Chinese martial arts.
After the trip, your guide will drop you off at Luoyang hotel or Railway Station to conclude.
Inclusions for Luoyang Highlights Day Trip Of Longmen Grottoes And Shaolin Temple
- Private tour for you only
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Local lunch
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Pickup and drop-off service
Exclusions for Luoyang Highlights Day Trip Of Longmen Grottoes And Shaolin Temple
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Luoyang Sightseeing with Hotel or Railway Station Transfer
- Private All Inclusive Luoyang Tour of Shaolin Temple & Longmen Grottoes
- Luoyang Classic Day Trip with Hotel or Railway Station Transfer
- Luoyang Classic Day Trip of Longmen Grottoes and White Horse Temple
- Luoyang Private Day Tour: Shaolin Temple, White Horse Temple and Longmen Grottoes
- Private Tour: 2-Day Luoyang Highlights of Shaolin Temple
- Private Day Tour: Longmen Grottoes and White Horse Temple from Luoyang