Luss Day Trip With Return Cruise On Loch Lomond From Tarbet Or Rowerdennan
OverviewCruise on Loch Lomond to the scenic conservation village of Luss for a day trip. Luss is often regarded as the prettiest village in Scotland with its prim, identical sandstone and slate cottages garlanded in rambling roses.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Choice of seating available
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tour
There are numerous walks in Luss such as the Slate Quarry Walk; the Glebe Heritage Trail and the riverside Path. The 19th century village Church, Clan Museum The Clan Colquhoun Heritage & Visitor Centre and church yard give an insight into the history of the locality.
There is plenty of choice for lunch in Loch Lomond Arms Hotel; Lodge on Loch Lomond; Village Rest & Coach House Coffee Shop; Luss Seafood Bar serving local produce; ales; coffee and cakes.
There is live, informative commentary on all cruises with translations offered, and there are full bar facilities on board with tea, coffee and snacks also available.
Inclusions for Luss Day Trip With Return Cruise On Loch Lomond From Tarbet Or Rowerdennan
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Luss Day Trip With Return Cruise On Loch Lomond From Tarbet Or Rowerdennan
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not wheelchair accessible
Maximum of 10 people per booking allowed
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.