Luxor Cairo Must See Ancient Monuments
OverviewHolidays to the famous historical and archaeological sites in Cairo and Luxor (Thebes) where you can enjoy the panoramic views of Giza Pyramids, the Cairo Museum, Hatshepsute Temple, Valley of the Kings in addition to the huge Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple.
- Airport transfer
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tour
Youregypttours.com representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport, and handle all your formalities through passport control, luggage area and customs formalities. After that you will be transferred to your hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Overnight in Cairo.
After breakfast, enjoy an excursion to the great pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus, and then proceed to the Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Then visit the Egyptian Museum where you can see the great pharaonic treasures including those of Tutankhamun. Back to hotel and overnight.
Check out from hotel at morning then transfer to Cairo Airport for your flight to Luxor where you will be met and assisted, and taken to your hotel to check in. Proceed to visit the Valley of the Kings and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut as well as the Colossi of Memnon. Then you will see the magnificent Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple. Back to hotel and overnight in Luxor. Optional trip to Sound & Light Show at Karnak Temple.
You will be driven to Luxor airport for flight to Cairo, where you will be met and assisted at the airport and taken to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure
Inclusions for Luxor Cairo Must See Ancient Monuments
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Luxor Cairo Must See Ancient Monuments
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip