Luxor City Tour From Luxor
OverviewLuxor is the premier travel destination in Upper (southern) Egypt and the Nile Valley. The dynastic and religious capital of Middle Kingdom and New Kingdom Egypt, Luxor has much to offer the travelers, from vast temples, to ancient royal tombs, via spectacular desert and river scenery and a bustling modern life.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel between 08:00.9:00 am in an air conditioned van by your Egyptologist tour guide. First you will go to the west band, it is known as the city of dead and is the funerary complex of the Ancient Egyptians. You will visit the valley of kings, the ancient cemetery of Pharaohs of the new kingdom. Hidden in the mountains between the tow limestone hills of Gurna the valley of kings holds 63 registered tombs and 3 more tombs have recently been found. You will then visit the Hatshepsut Temple that is a mortuary temple with a unique design as it is the only temple in Egypt built in terrace formation into the cliff face.
Hatshepsut was a famous female pharaoh who wore a falsebeard and all the trappings of male pharaohs in order to claim the throne for herself. Then visit the Memnon statues, the only remaining statues fronting the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III and show the pharaoh sitting on his throne. Next, go across the Nile to the East Bank for lunch at Maro restaurant (drinks not included).
The last stop in this tour is the Karnak Temples, the largest ancient temple complex in Egypt. Karnak Temple complex is one of the major sites of Egypt and within its bounds the sacred energies of Ancient Egypt can still be felt. You will also see the Luxor Temple known as Temple of the Gods. You will then be taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Luxor City Tour From Luxor
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Luxor City Tour From Luxor
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Overnight Tour to Abu Simbel from Luxor by Road
- Day Trip to Esna and el Kab from Luxor
- Private Tour: Dendara and Abydos Temples from Luxor
- Luxor Airport Private Transfer to Luxor Hotels
- Private Transport to the Temples of Dendera and Abydos from Luxor
- Private Transport from Luxor to Aswan
- Airport Pickup
- Luxor Airport Departure Transfer