Private guided tour to the East Bank of Luxor, to see the ancient monuments of Karnak and Luxor Temples and Luxor Museum. You will be guided by a licensed Egyptologist tour guide and transported to all the sites by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourIn the morning you will be picked up from your hotel in central Luxor or harbor by an air-conditioned vehicle for a full guided trip of about 5 hours. First you will be transported to Karnak Temple in the East Bank of Luxor. Karnak consists of many temples that were built over a number of years. Inside view the Avenue of Sphinxes, Hypostyle Hall, Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis I, the Temple of Amon, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake. Karnak is inspiring.
After Karnak you will be brought to Luxor Museum, which displays a unique collection of ancient items found in Luxor. Some items were found in Tutankhamun's tomb. You will also see the statue of Sobek, crocodile god and king Amenhotep III and several mummies.
Afterwards, you visit Luxor Temple, which is dedicated to the Theben Triad of Amun-Ra, Mut and Khonsu. There you will see statues of Ramses the Great. These ancient temples are a must-see for Luxor travelers.
At every site you will get information from your Egyptologist tour guide and you will get free time to explore the ancient monuments by yourself. After touring the sites you will be transferred back to your hotel by an air-conditioned vehicle.
This tour includes a qualified Egyptologist tour guide, transport by air-conditioned vehicle, all entrance fees for the mentioned sites, hotel pick up and drop off.
Inclusions for Luxor East Bank's Best Sights From Luxor
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Luxor East Bank's Best Sights From Luxor
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.