OverviewEnjoy an afternoon with a private tour to explore Luxor East Bank, Karnak and Luxor Temples. The beautiful Temples of Karnakwill start your day, then take an amazing walk along the Avenue of Sphinx, the Great Court into the Great Hypostyle Hall. Then onto Luxor Temple where Alexander the Great wrote himself into history.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourUpon greeting your Egyptologist guide, be picked up from your hotel for your half-day afternoon tour towards the East Bank to visit the magical Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history. Continue onto visit Luxor Temple built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty. After learning about this rich history, return with your guide to your hotel in Luxor.
Inclusions for Luxor East Bank Tour - Luxor And Karnak Temples
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for Luxor East Bank Tour - Luxor And Karnak Temples
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.