Luxor Express 3 Day Tour W/ Hotel Accommodation West East Bank Tours
OverviewTour Luxor, an open-air museum one of the greatest archaeological sites in the world. This tour is a 3-day program with accommodation at hotels in Luxor, including pick-up and drop-off with 2-day tour in West and East bank. Entrance fees, and lunch included.
- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourDay 1
Meet and be assisted by our representative at Luxor Airport or Railways station, moving by A/C coach to your hotel for check-in, after that our guide will pick-up you again from the hotel to starting your tour to visit the East bank where you will visit Karnak and Luxor temple, then moving to local restaurant to have your lunch and return back to your hotel.
Breakfast at hotel and starting your tour at 9:00 am with your guide and a/c coach to visit West Bank to see the Valley of The Kings, Hatshabsut and Memnon statue, then moving to local restaurant to have your lunch and return back to your hotel.
Breakfast at hotel and our representative will meet you at hotel lobby to drop you to Luxor Airport or Railways station for final departure.
Inclusions for Luxor Express 3 Day Tour W/ Hotel Accommodation West East Bank Tours
- 2 nights accommodation at hotel 3 stars in Luxor with breakfast
- Live Guide
- A/C Coach
- Entrance fees to (Karnak-Luxor temple-Hatshubsut-Memnon statues- Valley of the king)
- 2 Day tours at East and West bank
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Luxor Express 3 Day Tour W/ Hotel Accommodation West East Bank Tours
- Visa Entry
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Important requirements: Full flight details (flight name-number-arrival time-terminal) or Railways details (Train number-arrival time-seat number).
Luggage: have to inform us with how many luggage you have
Luxor Express program is starting and Ending in Luxor City
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.