Luxor Guided 2- Day Tour Valley Of The Kings And Luxor Temples With Optional Accommodation
OverviewPrivate, 2-day guided-tour to see the highlights of the ancient West Bank and East Bank monuments in Luxor, including one night accommodation. These highlights include Valley of the Kings (Necropolis of Thebes), the Temple of Ramses III (Medinet Habu), the Colossi of Memnon, Karnak and Luxor Temples. You will be guided by a licensed Egyptologist tour guide and transported to all the sites by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourDay 1:In the morning, you will be picked up from your Luxor port harbor or hotel in central-Luxor at 7 am by an air-conditioned vehicle for a full guided day-trip of about 5 hours. First you will be transported to the Necropolis of Thebes, the Valley of the Kings on the West Bank of Luxor. This ancient necropolis is a must-see for Luxor travelers. It consists of tombs embedded in the mountain Thebes. Here you will visit 3 tombs of various dynasties. Your Egyptologist tour guide will be on hand to recommend and advise you as to which tombs to visit. After visiting the tombs you will be transported to the Temple of Ramses III (Medinet Habu). Medinet Habu consists of a palace and a town enclosed by a large wall. Afterwards, you will be taken to see the Colossi of Memnon, the two largest ancient statues in Egypt, which date back to the era of King Amenhotep III. After touring the sites you will be transferred to a 3-star hotel by an air-conditioned vehicle for one night.
Day 2: You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning by an air-conditioned vehicle for a full guided trip of about 4 hours.
First you will be transported to Karnak in the East Bank of Luxor. Karnak is a complex of temples built in different reigns, starting with the Avenue of Sphinxes, the Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns, the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis I, the Temple of Amon adorned with lotus and papyrus designs, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake. Karnak beats every other pharaonic monument: it is simply one of the most beautiful ancient monuments in Egypt. After Karnak you will be brought to Luxor Temple, which is dedicated to the Theben Triad of Amun-Ra, Mut and Khonsu. There you will see the granite statues of Ramses the Great. These ancient temples are a must-see for Luxor travelers. At every site you will get information from your Egyptologist tour guide and you will get free time to explore the ancient monuments by yourself. After touring the sites you will be transferred to your port in Luxor by an air-conditioned vehicle.
Inclusions for Luxor Guided 2- Day Tour Valley Of The Kings And Luxor Temples With Optional Accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in air-conditioned vehicle
- Overnight accommodation (optional)
Exclusions for Luxor Guided 2- Day Tour Valley Of The Kings And Luxor Temples With Optional Accommodation
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Any optional tours
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transportation is wheelchair accessible, however, be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may pose difficulties for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Luxor Shore Excursion: Private Tour of the West Bank, Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple
- Felucca Ride on the Nile River in Luxor at Sunset
- Transport from the Train Station to Hotels or Cruises
- Airport Pickup
- Hot Air Balloon Flight Over Luxor West Bank and Nile River
- Private Tour: Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut Temple, Luxor and Karnak Temples from Luxor Airport