Luxor Museum And Karnak Sound And Light Show
OverviewEnjoy an evening of Egyptian entertainment and discover the beauty of the Temples of Karnak. Wonder in the various additions left by rulers like King Tutankhamun. Experience the magic of Ramses11 and Queen Hatshepsut illuminated against the night sky.which enjoy sound and light show and visiting too Luxor museum
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
guide will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to the fantastic Sound and Light Show. See the beautiful Karnak Temples illuminated in all its glory.Reflect in what life was like thousands of years ago as you listen to the history being narrated. This spectacle which takes about 75-minutes first takes you around the temple grounds, and finally the last act is played while you are seated along the Great Sacred Lake. The performance relates the history of Luxor as the capital of the ancient world. then see Most of the artifacts displayed at the Luxor Museum were discovered in the area of ancient Thebes (modern Luxor). Highlights of the collection include masterpieces of pharaonic art as well as examples of everyday objects. Several galleries are devoted to a spectacular group of statues found in 1989 hidden beneath the floor of the Luxor Temple; there is also a newly-built annex dedicated to Egypt's Golden Age (the New Kingdom, ca. 1550-1070 BC), which includes two royal mummies and a short film on ancient papyrus and vase-making. Labels are in Arabic and English.
Inclusions for Luxor Museum And Karnak Sound And Light Show
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Luxor Museum And Karnak Sound And Light Show
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Luxor Airport Private Arrival OR Departure Transfer
- FELUCCA RIDE IN LUXOR
- PRIVATE TOUR: DENDARAH AND ABYDOS
- PRIVATE TOUR: HATSHEPSUT TEMPLE
- PRIVATE TOUR: LUXOR WEST BANK, VALLEY OF THE KINGS AND HATSHEPSUT TEMPLE
- PRIVATE TOUR: VALLEY OF THE KINGS
- SOUND & LIGHT SHOW AT KARNAK TEMPLE
- Private Half day Tour to East Bank from Luxor