Luxor Private Tour To The East & West Bank Of The Nile
OverviewThe Valley of the KingsThe Temple of Queen HatshepsutThe Colossi of MemnonThe Karnak templeThe temple Of LuxorPick up services from your hotel or your Nile Cruise in Luxor and returnAll transfers by air-conditioned vehicleExpert tour guideLunch but drinksare not includedAll service charges & taxes
Know More about this tourAt 7:00 amYour tour guide will be waiting you. Hewill be holdinga sign of your name, You do not need to look for him he will be waiting for you and will find you.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
Enjoy visiting the most famous sites in Luxor on both sides of the river Nile! Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple on the East bank and then see the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon.
Visit the Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley.
The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII.dependonavailability.
Move on to visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately 1490-1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt.
You will pass by the colossi of Memnon which are remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III.
Continue driving to the east bank of Luxor to enjoy having your lunch at a local restaurant but drinks are not included, before moving to visit Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
End your tour by visiting the Temple Of Luxor, it was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. Later you will be driven Back to your hotel in Luxor.
Travel in comfort back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Luxor Private Tour To The East & West Bank Of The Nile
- Hotel or Nile cruise pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private A/C vehicle
Exclusions for Luxor Private Tour To The East & West Bank Of The Nile
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Luxor Airport Private Arrival OR Departure Transfer
- FELUCCA RIDE IN LUXOR
- PRIVATE TOUR: DENDARAH AND ABYDOS
- PRIVATE TOUR: HATSHEPSUT TEMPLE
- PRIVATE TOUR: LUXOR WEST BANK, VALLEY OF THE KINGS AND HATSHEPSUT TEMPLE
- PRIVATE TOUR: VALLEY OF THE KINGS
- SOUND & LIGHT SHOW AT KARNAK TEMPLE
- Private Half day Tour to East Bank from Luxor