Luxury 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise With Transfer From Hanoi
OverviewThis luxury cruises offers a new generation of vessels with both uncompromising quality and safety standards. The fleet offers two cruises, each providing 20 cabins, comprised of 10 luxury cabins and 8 private balcony cabins and 2 royal suites. Each will take you for an unforgettable discovery, offering the best program for visiting and enjoying the bays natural wonders.
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Multi-Day Trip
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourThis cruise will provide a fun-filled and relaxing stay. All rooms and suites have private bathrooms, a minibar, air conditioning, and a great views of the sea. The all-day dining restaurant is serves Western and Vietnamese dishes for lunch and dinner. An international buffet breakfast is available daily.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay
7:45am: After your driver picks you up from your hotel in Hanoi by comfortable coach. Depart for Halong Bay for an approximate 4-hour drive.
12:00pm: Arrive to the "waiting room" at Tuan Chau Island.
12:45pm: Enjoy welcome drinks and a quick briefing of the itinerary and safety information by your cruise manager.
1:00pm: Have a lunch buffet as your boat cruises toward the South East Halong Bay, passing by Chicken Rock, Finger Islet, and Frog Islet.
3:00pm: Arrive at Dark and Bright Lagoon and visit the area by row-boat or kayak. You may even catch a glimpse of a Cat Ba langur monkey, one of the rarest langurs.
4:30pm: Return to the main boat for swimming around the area, relaxing on the sun-deck or indulging yourself with spa services.
5:00pm: Enjoy happy hour at the bar.
5:30pm: Watch a cooking demonstration of traditional Vietnamese food on the sun-deck (or in the restaurant if weather does not allow).
7:00pm: Enjoy a set-menu dinner, served in the restaurant.
9:00pm: Have some free time that you can spend watching a movie, in the restaurant, squid-fishing, or relaxing at the bar.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi
6:15am: Get an early start with a Tai Chi demonstration on the sun-deck, with tea and coffee available.
7:00am: Have a light breakfast, served in the restaurant.
7:45am: Discover the "Surprise Cave", one of the biggest caves in Halong Bay, with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites.
9:00am: Return back to the main boat for check out (Please put your baggage out to the corridor and settle your bill at the reception).
9:30am: Enjoy a buffet brunch, served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to harbor.
11:30am: Transfer by tender to Tuan Chau Wharf.
Say goodbye to the crew 12:00pm--4:30pm. Return from Halong to Hanoi by shuttle bus. Stop over the middle to visit a Traditional workshop.
4:30pm: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
Inclusions for Luxury 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise With Transfer From Hanoi
- Two-day cruise in Halong Bay
- One night in your chosen Luxury cabin type
- Meals as per-itinerary
- Regular tea and coffee on-board
- Visit to Sung Sot Cave and Dark and Bright Lagoon
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Exclusions for Luxury 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise With Transfer From Hanoi
- Beverages, spa and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned as included
- Gratuities (recommended)
- If you take the Single room. The surcharge would be 100US$.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
All adult prices are applied for group with even numbers of pax (for example 2, 4, 6, etc.) only.
Single supplement will be applied to the odd one out if groups have odd numbers of pax.
Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one 3 days prior to the cruise date.
Advance registration is required with your full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiration date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
Wi-Fi is available on-board free of charge in the terrace deck. However, regular interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
SURCHARGE: Christmas & Vietnamese New Year (07 February 2016 till 10 February 2016) 55USD / adult and 27USD / child (from 6 - 12 years old) surcharge for any bookings on the nights of Dec. 24th December 2016 and 31st December 2016.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola cruise from Hanoi
- 3-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola from Hanoi
- Hanoi Night Market and Street Food Tour
- Hanoi Private Departure Transfer: City Center Hotel to Airport