Luxury catamaran, free lunch, unlimited bar and watersports activities inc. snorkel; kayak; makes for a memorable excursion cruise for all the family. Enjoy this relaxing catamaran relaxing sailing, snorkel dive in the amazing marine reserve of La Graciosa, Kayak sailing around the bay, a fun inflatable mattress makes for great playtime and fee time for sunbathing at a remote beach on this desert island.
Know More about this tour
A bus will pick you up from your resort in Lanzarote (Only Playa Blanca, Puerto del Carmen and Costa Teguise. Arrecife only on Tuesdays and Saturdays) and take you to the northern village of Orzola where you board the Lineas Romero express ferry to La Graciosa island at the port of Caleta del Sebo. Here your guide will show you this small village with its rich history, and you have time to explore on your own.
Enjoy a welcome mojito cocktail on arrival, lunch on board; a traditional Spanish Paella and fresh fruit. There will also be a free bar with unlimited draft beer, sangria, soft drinks and water. You will get transport to and from your holiday resort or hotel. Return ferry transport from Lanzarote to La Graciosa
Also, you will enjoy free wifi on ferry journey to and from Lanzarote and count with the assistance of an experienced and knowledgeable English speaking travel guide. All equipment needed to take part in the water sport activities is included.
11:00am Departure from the Port of Órzola bound for La Graciosa
11:30amArrival in La Graciosa to later visit the town of Caleta del Sebo , where the guide will explain and give information about the most important places People
12:30pm board the catamaran tour to begin sailing by the south coast of La Graciosa , will be offered a Mojito , a rich snack and drink , refreshing finish in French Playa
1:30pm Arrival to French Beach , we drop anchor to get down on the beach, where we will have time to enjoy a refreshing swim and all the activities offered
2:15pm lunch will be served along with drinks included and fruits
3:30pm weigh anchor for the return trip to Lanzarote ( a brief stop in La Graciosa , where we change boat to return to Órzola be held )
4:30pm Arrival Órzola
5:00 Return transport to your resort
Inclusions for Luxury Catamaran Cruise Day Trip To La Graciosa
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Only in Playa Blanca, Puerto del Carmen and Costa Teguise resorts)
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Luxury Catamaran Cruise Day Trip To La Graciosa
- Sun screen for UV sun protection
- Hat for sun protection
- Towel to dry off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or change of excursion
It is necessary to bring Passport or Identity card with you when traveling between the Canary Islands
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Day Sail To La Graciosa
- 10-Minute Experience On Banana Boat In Puerto Del Carmen
- Northen Lanzarote César Manrique Tour
- Rancho Texas Entrance Ticket In Lanzarote
- Vineyards Of Geria Walking Tour
- Parascending And Crazy UFO In Lanzarote
- Lanzarote Ferry Ticket To Fuerteventura With Hotel Pick Up
- Catlanza Catamaran Sailing In Lanzarote
- La Graciosa Catamaran Cruise And Island Day Trip From Lanzarote Including Lunch