Luxury Chocolate Making Class - London
OverviewEnjoy a 2.5 hour luxury chocolate making workshop in London - the ultimate chocoholics dream! You will be treated to highly indulgent chocolate martinis, Prosecco, truffle making, chocolate taster platters and luxurious chocolate decorations as you learn the magical legends of chocolate and get stuck into some exclusive, sophisticated chocolate making of your own, getting creative with exotic flavors. You will leave with full-to-bursting bags of your very own handmade truffles and flavor infused chocolates as well as your delicious chocolate slab.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tour
Chocolate mixology and bubbles: Youll learn to blend your own chocolate martinis so decadent that even the glasses are drizzled in chocolate! On top of the cocktail making, youll also enjoy a lovely glass or two of prosecco.
Chocolate legends and chocolate connoisseurs tasting: Master Chocolatiers will guide you through the fascinating history of chocolate, with plenty of exotic tastings to complement this magical timeline. Youll discover how chocolate is made and this could be the first time you try 100% pure chocolate! Youll also sample mouth-watering chocolates made from spices and essential oils, learning insider tips from our Master Chocolatier connoisseurs you can show off at dinner parties!
Chocolates infusions, gooey fudge and fresh truffle making: Getting creative, youll make your own tasty flavoured chocolate slabs,experimenting with such flavours as rose, orange, fig and mint to find an enticing taste mix. Youll then team up in pairs to make fresh cream chocolate truffles and cut, mould and dip gooey dark chocolate fudge. Youll decorate your truffles and fudge with luxurious toppings such as, cocoa powder, white chocolate flakes, strawberry curls and sea salt.
Youll leave with approximately 25 of your own handmade chocolates in addition to your giant chocolate slabs, packaged up in gorgeous ribbon tied bags.
Inclusions for Luxury Chocolate Making Class
- 2 x Glasses of bubbly
- Chocolate Martini making
- Chocolate tastings
- History and process discovery of chocolate
- Fresh cream truffle making
- Dipping and decorating truffles/chocolate fudge/marshmallows
- Packaging handmade chocolates in ribbon tied bags
- Disposable aprons provided
Exclusions for Luxury Chocolate Making Class
- Transportation to/fromexperience
- Parking not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Hair must be tied back
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- London Airport Executive Private Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Bath, Lacock and Stonehenge from London
- London Airport to Airport Private Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Glastonbury and Avebury from London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- London to Stonehenge Independent Return Trip Including Entry
- Airport to Airport London Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: Central London to Heathrow Airport