Luxury Dining Experience In Delhi: Bukhara Restaurant At ITC Maurya Hotel With Private Transfer
OverviewDuring your time in Delhi, enjoy an unforgettable dining experience at one of Asia's top-rated restaurants, Bukhara. Youll be whisked off from your hotel to the luxury ITC Maurya hotel to relax and indulge in a 4-course candlelit dinner of scrumptious traditional Indian food, perfect for any special occasion. Youll also get to watch your food being prepared in the open kitchen, and enjoy private round-trip hotel transportation.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourYoull be picked up from your Delhi hotel in the evening and whisked off to the luxury ITC Maurya hotel, where youll be seated at one of Asia's top award-winning restaurants, Bukhara.
Frequented by public figures and celebrities like Bill Clinton and Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bukhara serves exquisite traditional Indian food in a relaxed, elegant setting. Watch your food being cooked in the open kitchen and then enjoy a dinner by candlelight (menu can be found in the Itinerary section).
Indulge in dishes like cumin-braised lamb, tandoori-cooked jumbo prawns, coriander chicken and paneer (cheese) skewers, followed by deep-fried dumplings drizzled with syrup.
This romantic evening is the perfect night out for you and that special someone. After dinner, youll be taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Luxury Dining Experience In Delhi: Bukhara Restaurant At ITC Maurya Hotel With Private Transfer
- Private hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professionally licensed driver
- 4-course dinner at the Bukhara Restaurant in the ITC Maurya Hotel
- Carbon offset certificate
Exclusions for Luxury Dining Experience In Delhi: Bukhara Restaurant At ITC Maurya Hotel With Private Transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic beverages
Mixed raita: yogurt with pineapple, onion, tomato or cucumber
Paneer tikka: grilled and skewered paneer (cheese) cooked with spices
Tandoori aloo: skewered and roasted potatoes stuffed with potato hash, raisins, cashews, coriander and chilies
Tandoori phool: seasoned cauliflower coated with gram flour, deep-fried
Dal bukhara: black lentils cooked overnight with tomatoes, ginger and garlic, finished with cream, served with butter
Murg malai kabab: grilled chicken marinated in cream cheese, malt vinegar, green chilli and spices
Tandoori jhinga: jumbo prawns marinated in spicy yogurt, skewered and roasted over the fire
Sikandari raan: leg of lamb, braised in a marinade of malt vinegar and spices
Desserts (choose one)
Kulfi: traditional Indian dessert made from frozen dairy with sweet vermicelli
Gulab jamun: deep-fried milk dumplings and served in sweet syrup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Guests with children under 10 years old will be provided with reservation times starting from 9pm. Please plan your schedule accordingly
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 7-Night Tour of Agra and Jaipur from Delhi Including Ranthambore Safari
- Independent Day Tour of Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri and Agra Fort from Delhi with Private Car
- Full Day Old and New Delhi Capital City Tour Including India Gate, Red Fort and Lotus Temple
- Old Delhi Half-Day Walking Tour with Local Lunch
- Private Rickshaw Tour of Old Delhi
- Heritage Day Tour of Old and New Delhi