Luxury Estuary Crabbing Tour - Perth
OverviewTour Details: Join our expert crabbing crew on our lovely open plan houseboat. Well take you to pull nets, then onto unspoilt Boundary Island to scoop more crabs where well teach you to crab. Circle the islands clear shallow waters, looking for your catch; and perhaps spot one of the resident kangaroos. Enjoy the serenity of this island in the middle of our U.N. protected estuary - chill out with a cool drink under our marquee tent or sunbathe and spot dolphins. Head back on board to eat your catch, cooked up for you with condiments and complimentary drinks.Plus: Upgrade to an epic BBQ buffet lunch centred around your catch plus other totally fresh local seafood (oyster, prawns, salmon, seafood skewers, octopus). Also includes bread, sides, dessert, unlimited sparkling & still wine, beer & soft drinks, all enjoyed while you cruise sunlit waters and look for dolphins.
Know More about this tour9.30am - Meet at Mandurah Quays jetty
10am - Depart the jetty
10am-10.30am - Experience pulling up crab pots and sizing your catch
10.30 - 11.30 - Arrive at Boundary Island where you will walk in the shallow waters whilst you scoop the crabs with your tour guide and then enjoy a beverage and a taste of your crab catch on board the vessel before heading back to the jetty
12pm Return to Mandurah Quays Jetty for departure
** Upgrade to the Buffet BBQ Seafood Banquet centered around your catch and including all of or a selection of the following: oysters, prawns, salmon, octopus & seafood skewers. Also includes bread, side salads, dessert, unlimited beer, wine & soft drinks
Inclusions for Luxury Estuary Crabbing Tour
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Luxury Estuary Crabbing Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.