Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu.
Upon your arrival at Kathmandu, Himalayan adventure treks and tours representative will greet at airport and transfer you to hotel. When you arrive at hotel welcome drink is served and evening briefing about tour.
Day 02: Early morning mountain flights and Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley.
Early morning we will go domestic airport for scenic mountain flight, it is one hour. After getting back mountain flight we will have breakfast at hotel and take some rest. After breakfast, we start for Kathmandu city tour which includes the four of the UNESCO heritage site in the valley.
Pashupatinath: The temple is one of the most sacred pilgrims sites for the Hindus all over the world. It is the temple of Lord Shiva, the temple where the dead bodies are criminated on the bank of Bagmati River.
Boudhanath Stupa: which is one of the biggest stupas in Asia and holiest Buddisht Pilgrims and famous tourist destination in Valley.It is also famous for over 50 Tibetan gompas or monasteries.
Kathmandu Durbar square: It holds the places of the ancient king who ruled over the then Kathmandu Kingdom.
Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple): It is located in the heart of the valley. it is another famous tourist destination and holiest Buddhist pilgrims. it is also known as Monkey temple among tourist. After completing the sightseeing you will be drop at Gorkana forest resort.
Day 03: Bhakatpur and Nagarkot sightseeing.
Today after breakfast, you will go for Bhakatpur sightseeing and Nagarkot. You will be staying in Nagarkot that night, where you can enjoy sunset view and next day sunrise view from your room.
Day 04: Drive to Pokhara.
Early Morningwe drive to Pokhara. Our journey start with scenic and lovely tour with an interesting drive on Nepals busy main highway to reach pokhara, journey leads past many farm villages and toens with views of mountains. Which will takes you 5 hours to reach there. In evening you will do boating in Fewa lake and explore lake side area.
Day 05: Annapurna sunrise view and sightseeing:
After arrived in in Pokhara we freshup and we will have one hour boating in Few lake.
Next early morning we will drive to Sarangkot for stunning sunrise over mountains from Annapurna range with views of Pokhara valley and Phewa lake. After breakfast we will take some rest and then go for Sightseeing tour of Pokhara including seti Gorge, Davis fall, Gupteshowar mahadev & Peace Stupa for sunset view.
Day 06: Drive back to Kathmandu
Today after breakfast, we will drive back to Kathmandu. Last minutes shopping for family and friends. In evening we will have farewell dinner with Himalayan adventure treks and tour team with Nepali Cultural dance restaurant.
Day 07: Departure from Nepal
Today we will drop you at airport and Thank you for travelling with us. Please dont forget to rate us.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 7 Days
Departure Time :
07:00 AM Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this timeTimes are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
Himalayan Adventure Treks & Tours Pvt Ltd
Return Details :
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Himalayan Adventure Treks and Tours presents Kathmandu Nagarkot and Pokhara tour for above 50+ years age group.It is a delightful and enjoyable holiday around scenic place of Nepal from cultural and heritage sites to scenic hills of Nagarkot and perfect picturesque valley of Pokhara. Your tour starts with sightseeing around Kathmandu valley which is listed in UNESCO world heritage site. Which will be followed by Bhaktapur sightseeing and Nagarkot sunrise view. You will visit Pokhara which is also known as the lake city of Nepal. You will enjoy the sunrise view from Sarangkot hill and you tour end with the perfect Nepali cultural dinner with our team.
Know More about this tour
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu.
- All mentioned accommodation in a 3* hotel in Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Gokarna Forest Resort and pokhara with breakfast.
- All overland transfers using private car.
- Map Plan on Nagarkot.
- Map Plan on Gokarna Forest Resort.
- One hour Scenic Mountain flight wit airport Taxes.
- All sightseeing tours accompanied by local guide fluent in the respective language.
- All the entrance fees to the monument sites in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Last night farewell dinner at authentic Nepalese restaurant with cultural performance.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Buffet dinner (in Nagarkot & Gokarna Forest resort)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Lunch and Dinner.(Dinner only in Nagarkot & Gokarna Forest resort)
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks.
- Extension of any other tours/accommodation.
- All kinds of personal expenses.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
You Might Also Like
- Himalayan White Water Rafting Day Trip from Kathmandu
- Private Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour
- Temples and Stupas Tour in Kathmandu Valley
- Cultural Walking Tour of Kathmandu: Swayambhunath and Durbar Square with Nepalese Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day Tour of Boudhanath and Pashupatinath Temples in Kathmandu
- Private Half-Day Tour of Kathmandu Darbar Square and Swayambhunath Temple
- 8-Night Luxury Tour of Nepal from Kathmandu
- Private Day Tour: Patan and Bhaktapur from Kathmandu