Luxury Paris Day Trip With Champagne Lunch On The Eiffel Tower - London
OverviewEnjoy an unforgettable day in the French capital on this luxury day trip from London to Paris, with an included Champagne lunch at the Eiffel Tower! Travel on Eurostar from St Pancras International and enjoy a panoramic sightseeing tour taking in Paris’ top sights, including the Champs-Élysées and Arc de Triomphe. Sip Champagne before a delicious 2-course lunch on the Eiffel Tower and enjoy a cruise along the Seine past Notre Dame Cathedral. Then, choose to visit the Louvre (own expense) or enjoy free time to explore or shop independently.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Round-trip train fares
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Rail Tour
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourMake your own way to St Pancras International station and meet your professional guide. Board the Eurostar and relax as it whisks you to Paris in just over 2 hours. If you wish, upgrade to 1st Class and enjoy breakfast served on board and dinner on your return journey.
Once you arrive in Paris, join your guide on an air-conditioned coach for a panoramic sightseeing tour. See top Paris attractions such as the Champs-lyses, Arc de Triomphe and Opera House as you hear fascinating facts about the city.
Next, arrive at the iconic Eiffel Tower for your Champagne lunch. Skip the possible long admission lines with your fast-access ticket and ride the elevator to the stylish 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on the first floor. Take your seat and enjoy a glass of Champagne and delicious 2-course lunch with the sweeping views of the city providing a truly magical backdrop! See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
Afterward, enjoy a 1-hour sightseeing cruise along the Seine River, whose banks boast UNESCO World Heritage status. Snap photos and listen to the illuminating commentary as you pass sights such as soaring Notre Dame Cathedral and the island, le de la Cit.
Next, either choose to use some free time to shop or sightsee, or take a guided visit to the magnificent Louvre Museum (own expense) to see Leonardo da Vincis exquisite Mona Lisa and other masterpieces.
In the late afternoon, return to Gard du Nord station and catch the Eurostar back to St Pancras. Your tour ends when you arrive at around 8:30pm.
Inclusions for Luxury Paris Day Trip With Champagne Lunch On The Eiffel Tower
- Round-trip tickets on Eurostar
- Panoramic sightseeing tour of Paris
- Champagne lunch at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant
- 1-hour Seine River cruise
- Breakfast and dinner on the way back if option selected
Exclusions for Luxury Paris Day Trip With Champagne Lunch On The Eiffel Tower
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fee for optional Louvre visit
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
Itinerary:Sample Lunch Menu
- Roast chicken with fondant potatoes
- Chocolate cake and chocolate mousse
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Occasionally, lunch is not available on the Eiffel Tower. In this event, lunch will be provided on the Seine River cruise
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Please note: the Louvre is closed on Tuesdays
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.