Luxury Power Yacht Charter - St PetersburgWrite a Review
Departing from downtown St. Petersburg, Florida on a daily basis guests canÂ enjoy a luxury private Captained day yacht charter aboard theÂ Fountaine Pajot power catamaran with state-of-the-art amenities. The yacht has three levels optimizing entertainment and relaxation. The spacious saloon area has 360-degree panoramic windows and ambient LED lighting. The generous upper level flybridge is a superb retreat for guests with a dining table to seat six with an adjacentÂ refrigerator. The panoramic views of the open water are offered on the bow deck with luxurious reclining sunbeds.
The cruise is ideal for business events, social occasions, or just a fun day on the water. With a wide variety of seaside towns and secluded anchorages your crew will enjoy the beautiful white sandy beaches, sparkling blue waters, abundant birds, wildlife, and dolphins aboard this stylish modern yachts.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourSpend the day on a luxury yacht with this private charter, boarding your catamaran at a resort marina in St. Petersburg. TheÂ Fountaine Pajot features aÂ spacious saloon withÂ panoramic windows and ambient LED lighting. The generous upper level flybridge is a superb retreat for guests, including a refrigerator and a dining table thatÂ seats six.
LookÂ out over theÂ open water on the bow deck or settleÂ into a reclining sun bed. You'llÂ have great views of the city skyline while cruising through Tampa Bay toward the Gulf of Mexico. Your personal captain cruises into protected coves where manatees and dolphins are often seen in their natural habitat. Several customizable itineraries are available, with a wide variety of seaside towns and secluded anchorages. Explore white-sand beaches,Â sparkling blue waters, abundant birdlife, lighthouses, and more.Â
A few options are as follows:
- Getaway Restaurant with an optional stop at the Weedon Island SandbarÂ
- Egmont Key with optional stops at Bunces Pass Sandbar and St. Pete BeachÂ
- St. Pete Beach cruise with stops at the Don Casear or any of the many beach barsÂ
- Boca Ciega Bay, a great place to watch for dolphins, with a St. Pete Beach cruiseÂ
- Beer Can Island in Tampa with an optional stop at the GetawayÂ
- Anna Maria Island with an optional stop at Egmont Key or Passage Key
Inclusions for Luxury Power Yacht Charter
- Local taxes
- Private charter
- Professional captain
Exclusions for Luxury Power Yacht Charter
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.