Spend the day on a luxury yacht with this private charter, boarding your catamaran at a resort marina in St. Petersburg. TheFountaine Pajot features aspacious saloon withpanoramic windows and ambient LED lighting. The generous upper level flybridge is a superb retreat for guests, including a refrigerator and a dining table thatseats six.
Lookout over theopen water on the bow deck or settleinto a reclining sun bed. You'llhave great views of the city skyline while cruising through Tampa Bay toward the Gulf of Mexico. Your personal captain cruises into protected coves where manatees and dolphins are often seen in their natural habitat. Several customizable itineraries are available, with a wide variety of seaside towns and secluded anchorages. Explore white-sand beaches,sparkling blue waters, abundant birdlife, lighthouses, and more.
A few options are as follows:
- Getaway Restaurant with an optional stop at the Weedon Island Sandbar
- Egmont Key with optional stops at Bunces Pass Sandbar and St. Pete Beach
- St. Pete Beach cruise with stops at the Don Casear or any of the many beach bars
- Boca Ciega Bay, a great place to watch for dolphins, with a St. Pete Beach cruise
- Beer Can Island in Tampa with an optional stop at the Getaway
- Anna Maria Island with an optional stop at Egmont Key or Passage Key