OverviewBetween Isla Mujeres and Cancun, you will enjoy an incredible experience during this luxury sailing adventure over the blue turquoise Caribbean Sea, because you deserve it. Share your passion with family, friends and others up to 10 people, and sail in perfect comfort aboard the Sun Odyssey 45 designed by Philippe Briand along beautiful pristine crystal clear waters through the Bahia de Mujeres. Get on board and experience truly breathtaking moments.
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourThis daylong aquatic adventure begins when you're picked up from your Cancun hotel. After comfortable, air-conditioned transport to the marina Hacienda del Mar, board at 10 am the “Topazia II"; a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 45 luxury yacht. With a small group of no more than 10 people, sail along the Bahia de Mujeres as you admire the pristine waters, beautiful views, and coral reef formations.
Learn about sailing techniques from the crew and hear about ocean currents, tides, and wind. You can even assist the crew with some sailing maneuvers and steer the boat for a short time. With a professional guide, explore some of the best reefs in the Riviera Maya before suiting up in the provided snorkeling gear.
Close to Isla Mujeres, hop into the turquoise waters. Spend an hour on shore at Isla Mujeres to explore the area and do a little shopping. Back on board, refresh yourself with lunch, soft drinks, bottled water, and beer. Return to the marina at 5pm, where your transport will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Luxury Sailing Cruise From Cancun And Isla Mujeres
- 7-hour sailing cruise
- Bottled water
- Beer and soft drinks
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (If option selected at booking)
Exclusions for Luxury Sailing Cruise From Cancun And Isla Mujeres
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (If option not selected at time of booking)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring swimsuit and biodegradable sunblock protection
Snorkeling session and sailing around the island is subject to favorable weather conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Chichen Itza And Valladolid
- Contoy And Isla Mujeres
- TEMAZCAL - UNIQUE MAYAN RITAUL
- Coba Mayan Treasures Tour
- Cozumel Snorkel Tour From Cancun: Coral Reefs And Playa Mia Beach Park
- Coba, Tulum, Cenote And Mayan Village Day Trip With Lunch
- Sightseeing, Snorkeling And Dancing Catamaran Cruise From Cancun
- Private Tour: Catamaran Sailing And Snorkeling In Isla Mujeres
- Tulum Xtreme From Cancun
- Speedboat Tour In Cancun