Luxury Sailing Cruise From Cancun And Isla Mujeres
OverviewBetween Isla Mujeres and Cancun, you will enjoy an incredible experience during this luxury sailing adventure over the blue turquoise Caribbean Sea, because you deserve it. Share your passion with family, friends and others up to 10 people, and sail in perfect comfort aboard the Sun Odyssey 45 designed by Philippe Briand along beautiful pristine crystal clear waters through the Bahia de Mujeres. Get on board and experience truly breathtaking moments.
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourThis daylong aquatic adventure begins when you're picked up from your Cancun hotel. After comfortable, air-conditioned transport to the marina Hacienda del Mar, board at 10 am the Topazia II"; a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 45 luxury yacht. With a small group of no more than 10 people, sail along the Bahia de Mujeres as you admire the pristine waters, beautifulviews, and coral reef formations.
Learnabout sailing techniques from the crewand hear about ocean currents, tides, and wind. You can even assist the crew with some sailing maneuvers and steer the boat for a short time. With a professional guide, explore some of thebest reefs in the Riviera Maya before suiting up in the provided snorkeling gear.
Close to Isla Mujeres, hop into the turquoisewaters. Spend an hour on shore at Isla Mujeres to explore the area and do a little shopping. Back on board, refresh yourself with lunch, soft drinks, bottled water, and beer. Return to the marina at 5pm, where yourtransport will bewaiting to take you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Luxury Sailing Cruise From Cancun And Isla Mujeres
- 7-hour sailing cruise
- Bottled water
- Beer and soft drinks
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (If option selected at booking)
Exclusions for Luxury Sailing Cruise From Cancun And Isla Mujeres
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (If option not selected at time of booking)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring swimsuit and biodegradable sunblock protection
Snorkeling session and sailing around the island is subject to favorable weather conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Coba Maya Village
- Chichen itza Cenote Maya
- Speed Boat Snorkeling Experience
- FISHING IN THE FLATS
- Sian Kaan Jeep Tour from Riviera Maya
- Isla Mujeres Sailing and Snorkel Trip from Cancun With Lunch
- Snorkeling by Glass Bottom Boat (Starting at Cancun, Pto Morelos or Pl del Carm)
- Aquatic and Adventure Theme Park Ventura Park