- Beginyour private luxury tour with pick up at your Sydney hotel, airport or cruise ship terminal. Start time is flexible based on yourpreferences, ship arrival times etc and is typically between 8 - 9am.
- Start the tour where it all began for Australia in the historic Rocks precinct with our oldest buildings, key sites and our fascinating story of struggle, conflict and ultimate success.
- Moving to the highest point in the city at Observatory Hill to get an elevated sense of the old Sydney streetscape and one of the best photographic spots in the city. A short stroll reveals the Darling harbour and new Barangaroo precincts below.
- Drive through the city along Macquarie Street learning about the famous man who worked so hard to put Sydney on the map. See the earliest public buildings and admire the immaculate Hyde park and beautiful St. Mary's Cathedral.
- Continue on past the grand Art Gallery of NSW, aroundthe Botanic Gardens towards one of the cities best viewing points at Mr's Macquarie's Point for picturesque views of the harbour, Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
- Venturing north over the impressive Harbour Bridge we make our way through affluent Sydney suburbs toNorth Head for the most panoramic views of the harbour & city skyline.
- We then head pastManly beach to see surfers on the water and perhaps stop for a coffee before continuing along the coast towards the pristineKu-Ring-Gai National Park.
- Enjoy sweeping Pacific Oceanviews from West Head Lookout looking down on the famous Palm beach,keep an eye out for wallabies and local wildlife as we leave.
- Dine right on the waters edge samplingfresh local cuisineand get a sense for how Sydney people live as you enjoy lunch well away from the tourist crowds.
- Head back towards the city past the Prime Ministers house and get a 'locals only' view of the city from across the harbour.
- Drive through the colourful villages of Wooloomoolloo, Pott's Point and King's Cross on our way out to the affluent Eastern Suburbs to see how the rich and famous of Sydney live.
- Admire countless bays and see waterside mansions as you head past The Gap at Watson's Bay towards the famous sands and turquoise waters of Bondi beach.
- Return to the city through the charming revitalised villages of Paddington and Woollahra and be dropped off at any location.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
Tour is available daily as requested and start time can be adjusted to suit guest requirements
Departure Details :
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any hotel, airport or location in Sydney
Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
Overseas Passen.. read more
Return Details :
Tour returns to any Sydney hotel, airport, cruise ship terminal or anywhere as needed.
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Experiencethe very best of Sydney on your luxury private city tour.
Your full day 8 hour private city tour will reveal the very best of Sydney in the care of your local expertguide. Tours start at a time that suits you with pick up from your hotel, airport or cruise ship terminal travelling aboard the fully appointed Land Rover discovery with full leather interiors, dual a/c, huge windows and lower-able air suspension for easy access. Enjoy refreshments and wifi on board and attentive guiding throughout the day as you see Sydney's most beautiful sights and hear about our fascinating history and local culture. Discover the classic sights like the Sydney harbour, Opera House, The rocks, Bondi beach etc while also escaping the crowds to experiencestunning local bushland and a sumptuous waterside lunch away from the hustle.As a boutique tour operator you are assured of an exceptional day out and the piece of mind of touring with a 5 star rated local company.
Know More about this tour
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
National Park fees
Entry/Admission - North Head
Entry/Admission - Balmoral Beach
Entry/Admission - Sydney Opera House
Entry/Admission - Sydney Harbour Bridge
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats available
For cruise ship passengers please provide ship name and expected arrival time
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We had an amazing city tour with Bianca from Your Sydney Guide. Bianca was not just extremely knowledgeable, she was also easy going and very funny. We really enjoyed spending the day with her.
Had a 12 hour layover in Sydney airport and decided I would take a private tour rather than stare at a wall. When Scott picked me up from the airport in the morning he asked if there was anything I wanted to see. I told him that I’ve been to Sydney several times before and was just looking looking to kill some time not in an airport. He asked a couple questions of what I liked to do and things I enjoy seeing and leaning about, then off we went to see the sights and experience Sydney. I saw some of my favorite places from vantage points I would’ve never been able to find on my own. Scott was truly my Australian best friend for a day. Learned a lot about the local history and found some really cool places I have never been to. I will never forget the places we went to and some of the unique sights I saw. I highly recommend this tour as one of the best I’ve ever been on. Oh and the upgrade to the Land Rover was totally worth it.
We had an amazing day with Scott on our private tour of the city. He picked us up from our hotel and drove us around all day to see every inch of Sydney. He was very professional and accommodating. He cared about what we wanted to see and made sure we were able to do everything we wanted to! He also added thoughtful touches such as booking our reservations for high tea, dinner, etc. Overall amazing experience and will be passing on our tour to friends and family. Best (and easiest) way to see Sydney for sure!
I've spent many years traveling and doing side tours in different cities of the world. Hands down - the day we spent with Scott yesterday was the absolute best private tour I have experienced anywhere in the world. Scott was waiting as planned and picked us up @ our hotel. After a get acquainted period - we got into it. All the sights and history explanations from Scott. Lunch @ Manly. Wrapping the day up with a recommended wine tasting @ Handpicked. Scott was personable, knew his history and facts and everything Sydney. I highly recommend you skip all the other tour options and go straight to Scott for your tour needs. Best tour ever! Thanks Scott.
I can’t recommend this tour enough! I visited Sydney for a week while moving my daughter to Hillsong College from California. We thought we would get a tour to get a glimpse of what Sydney has to offer and I am so glad we did!!! Scott was an amazing tour guide and he will design your tour to what fits your needs, making the best use of your time. He was so friendly, we loved spending the day with him! We could never have seen so much in such a short amount of time if we hadn’t taken this tour! We HIGHLY recommend this tour and Scott!!!
This is an absolute must do, especially if you are a first time visitor to Sydney. I recommend doing it on day one of your trip. It is the perfect way to get "oriented" to the city. I booked this a couple of weeks ahead of our trip -- super easy to book and Scott replied immediately with a confirmation. Peter was our guide and arrived promptly at our hotel to pick us up in a very nice range rover. We had the best day! He gave us the perfect introduction to Sydney --- history, neighborhoods, historical districts, botany, ecology, etc.-- you name it and he could tell you about it!! I took about 7 pages of notes!!! We had plenty of opportunities to hop out of the car for short walks/photos, so we did not at all feel like we were stuck in a car all day. Peter also knew all of the short cuts through neighborhoods, so traffic was not an issue. He dropped my husband and I off for a delightful lunch in Manly Cove and we then had a nice walk along the beach and then met up to resume the tour for the afternoon. Peter is a delightful person with a wonderful knowledge of Syndey. We thoroughly enjoyed our day and would recommend this tour 100%!!!!
We had the BEST time with Scott exploring Sydney! Our group included 2 grandparents, 2 parents and 2 teen daughters. We very comfortably hopped about the city, exploring many different areas and getting a real understanding of Sydney and all it has to offer. Scott was an absolute pleasure to work with. From afar via emails he was responsive to questions and helpful with itinerary planning. In person he is fun, charismatic and delightful and the whole family appreciated his knowledge and sense of humor. (The following day we did the Blue Mountains Tour)
Scott happened to be our guide for the day-long city tour (he’s also the owner). He’s an excellent guide, very professional & knowledgeable. We truly enjoyed his commentary and personal touch, esp. my teenage kids! This is not an inexpensive option but personally, I would HIGHLY recommend him/his services, if you’re looking for a great experience.