If you and your loved ones have a full day to see and experience Shanghai, this all-inclusive private day tour fits you well. You will enjoy a wide range of sites and activities like Chinese ear-cleaning, evening river cruise, and Sichuan opera show, All above showcase both modern and historic Shanghai. During this day, you will visit some major attractions including Yu Garden, Confucius Temple, Tianzifang, Shanghai Tower, The Bund. This luxury tour comes with a premium vehicle and driver, lunch, dinner, tea ceremony and more!
- Instant Confirmation
- All-inclusive tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your guide will pick up your party at your centrally located hotel, to start this 11-hour all inclusive Shanghai day tour Shanghai. Yu Garden (the former city center) is your first stop, and it's the best place to understand and enjoy Chinese culture and history with your knowledgeable tour guide. The surrounding area is also a great place to enjoy a shopping kingdom and experience real Chinese folk culture, especially during the festival period!
After that, you'll head to the Confucius Temple to learn about Chinese original education and visit the the top university of Shanghai! Along the way, you’ll drive along narrow Shanghai streets to enjoy the real locals' life in historic small houses including some traditional toilet and bath rooms that can still be seen.
The Confucius Temple is over 1000 years old, and is the place to remember the great thinker and philosopher - Confucius. His philosophy has had a huge impact on Chinese and other cultures even to this day. This is not a religious temple, but a beautiful area and garden to enjoy and take pictures. You will also enjoy a very peaceful and informative traditional tea ceremony here.
An authentic lunch will be served in a typical Chinese environment, and your meal with rich flavors is guaranteed to satisfy your appetite,
In the afternoon, you will visit Tianzifang, a fantastic and impressive spot. It is a leisure place that combines both commercial and local daily life where you will find many private artists and famous writer's studios, as well as street bars. You will start here by enjoying a cool and fun place to sit down, order a bottle of local beer and watch the wide range of people pass by.
Continue your tour to the Shanghai Tower (the highest building in China) to take an amazing panoramic view of Shanghai city at the height of 546m with the fastest elevator speed at 18m per second. This modern structure is the epitome of Shanghai's cosmopolitan nature and an unforgettable experience you can't miss.
Afterwards, heading to the famous Bund, where you will take 1-hour river cruise along the Huangpu River in style with VIP seats and see amazing views on both East (modern) and West (ancient) sides of Shanghai. Depending on the time of year, you'll also see dazzling lights unfold.
Dinner time is around 7pm, and you will enjoy a delicious Sichuan cuisine dinner while seeing a classic face-changing opera show (45 minutes).
After tour is finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel to enjoy the rest of your evening.
Inclusions for Luxury Tour: A Full Day Shanghai Experience Including Lunch And Dinner
- Personal tour guide services
- Premium car service with experienced driver
- Entrance fees
- Authentic local lunch
- Beer or other beverage
- Traditional tea ceremony
- Huangpu River Cruise with VIP seats
- Classical Sichuan opera and dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within Shanghai central area)
Exclusions for Luxury Tour: A Full Day Shanghai Experience Including Lunch And Dinner
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.