Luxury Tour: Dining Experience At The Entrance To The Ancient Badaling Great Wall Plus Ming Tombs Visit - BeijingWrite a Review
Ancient Badaling Great Wall is also known as Remnant Badaling Great Wall, and it's a newly opened section of the Wall 5 kilometers southwest of theÂ Badaling Great Wall with less visitors. You will enjoy lunch at the entrance to the Ancient Badaling Great Wall, help out to restore a small part of the Wall by building one brick on this slightly renovated Great Wall. In addition, you will visit famous Scared Way, the Ming Tombs and Dingling Tomb.
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All-inclusive tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at 8:00am and drive about an hour to see the Sacred Way. Begin at the stone memorial archway and stroll along the Sacred Way, while learning about the fascinating history of ancient China. The 4.3 mile (7 km) divine path was considered to be the distance between the secular and celestial worlds, and you'll get to see the magnificent statues put in place to guard the Ming Emperors' afterlife.
Continue to Dingling, the only imperial tomb among the Thirteen Ming Tombs that has been fully excavated. It belongs to the 13th Ming Emperor Wanli, who ruled the longest of all the 16 Ming Emperors. Some 3,000 artifacts have been found in the Underground Palace of Dingling, some of them are displayed in the museum of Dingling.
On arrival at the Badaling Great Wall, sit down to enjoy a delicious lunch right at the entrance to the wall, an exclusive location with magnificent views. Before you leave, learn more about the ongoing restoration work along the Badaling wall, and get involved by laying a single brick along the newest section of the wall. You will receive a certificate for your contribution to the Great Wall restoration.
After your tour is finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing.
Inclusions for Luxury Tour: Dining Experience At The Entrance To The Ancient Badaling Great Wall Plus Ming Tombs Visit
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport in a comfort vehicle
- Entrance Fees
- Great Wall Restoring Fee (One Brick per Person)
- Professional Guide
- Lunch (Western Cold Buffet)
- Soft Drink & Local Beer (Unlimited)
- Local Wine (1 Glass per Person)
- Mineral water
Exclusions for Luxury Tour: Dining Experience At The Entrance To The Ancient Badaling Great Wall Plus Ming Tombs Visit
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Great Wall restoring activity is not available on extreme weather to guarantee your safety
Lunch will be served indoors in a nearby restaurant, if it rains heavily
There is no shopping stop during the tour to ensure adequate time on each sight and comfortable pace
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.