Luxury Tour: Tibetan Foot Massage Experience And Water Great Wall Visit - Beijing
OverviewThere are many different sections of Great Wall, and most of them are along the mountain ridges. Huanghuacheng is one of the few sections of the Wall in China that combine with water and mountain. It is grand and majestic on the steep mountain ridges and goes along the scenic Haoming Lake. You can not only hike on the wall but also take a speedy boat to enjoy the amazing surrounding. Same theory applies to foot massage, you might try many different style before, such as by essential oil, acupressure, and other etc.. What about the Tibetan one? This private tour is going to give you a very unique Great Wall and Foot Massage combination experience. In addition, you will enjoy a relax hot spring bathing and quality lunch meal during this tour. Want to treat yourself and your love ones something special during your trip in Beijing? This interesting tour is a good choice for you!
- Instant Confirmation
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at8 a.m. and drive about for 2 hours to visit the Huanghuacheng Water Great Wall. It is a section of the Wall located in Huairou District, about 40 miles (70 kilometers) north of downtown Beijing. The Great Wall at Huanghuacheng was first built from 1404 to 1592 during the Ming Dynasty. In 1974,it was divided into three parts for the construction of a dam because the lower parts of the Wall were submerged.
Huanghuacheng is a section of the Wall not busy with tourists; you will find some locals enjoying the beach there with their dogs and having picnics in summer. You will first walk for 30 minutes along the ancient path to reach a small island, which is the best location to appreciate the beauty of the Great Wall combined with water. Then walk another 15 minutes to cross the Ming Chestnut Orchard planted by Ming soldiers 500 years ago and get on the actual Wall. After roughly 75 minutes hiking on the Wall, you will take a speed boat to leave Huanghuacheng (only available April 1 to Oct. 31).
After a quality lunch in a fancy traditional Chinese restaurant, you will continue to enjoy a hot spring bath followed by a 60-minute Tibetan foot massage in Xiaotangshan area, a famous place in Beijing for its natural hot springs. Upon arrival, you can walk around in the hot spring villa and take some photo if you'd like to. Then have some tea and fruit. You will be fully recovered and relaxed from the hiking on the wall after the hot spring bathing plus the special foot massage session.
After finishing the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing.
Inclusions for Luxury Tour: Tibetan Foot Massage Experience And Water Great Wall Visit
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in a comfort vehicle
- Professional and friendly guide
- Entrance Fee
- Speedy Boat Ticket
- Private Hot Spring and Tibetan Foot Massage
- Quality Chinese Lunch with drinks
- Mineral water
Exclusions for Luxury Tour: Tibetan Foot Massage Experience And Water Great Wall Visit
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Speedy boat is only available from Apr. to Nov.
No shopping stop during the tour to ensure adequate time on each sight and comfortable pace
A maximum of 9 people per booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please bring your own swimming suit or available to purchase on spot
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour: Juyongguan Pass Sacred Way Of Ming Tombs With A Dragon Boat Ride In The Summer Palace
- Beijing Bus Tour of Summer Palace and Badaling Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Classic Beijing Attractions Visiting With All Entrance Tickets Inclusive
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- Private Day Tour: Discover Tianjin By Bullet Train From Beijing
- Private Family Friendly Tour: Beijing Zoo, Olympic Park, and Science and Technology Museum