Luxury Tour: Tibetan Hot Spring Spa Experience And Huanghuacheng Great Wall Visit - Beijing
OverviewIndulging yourself and your love ones for an unique Tibetan Hot Spring Spa after visiting the amazing Huanghuacheng Water Great Wall (one of the few sections of the Wall in China that combine with water and mountain). This 2-hour Tibetan Hot Spring Spa treatment is hosted in a private hot spring resort - Jiuhua Resort (in Changping district), a place with some of the top hot spring resort in China. During this private day trip, you will also visit famous the Sacred Way of Ming Tombs. A quality lunch meal will be served in a fancy traditional Chinese Restaurant with performances. Come and experience a very different day journey during your trip in Beijing!Note: This tour also offers Forbidden City as option if you don't feel like to visit Great Wall (see tour option for details).
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at 8am and drive about 2 hours to see beautiful Huanghuacheng Water Great Wall, a section of the Wall 70 km north of downtown Beijing. It is grand and majestic on the steep mountain ridges and goes along the scenic Haoming Lake. This part of the Wall has historically been the northern gate of ancient Beijing City and also the important entrance to the Ming Tombs. You will find that the most ruined sections of the Great Wall in Beijing and connects to Badaling Great Wall in the west and Mutianuyu Great Wall in the east.
Huanghuacheng Water Great Wall was built from 1404 to 1592 and divided into three parts by a reservoir. It is a section of the Great Wall more popular with local people for camping and barbecue. You will also have the chance take the speedy boat (only available from April to November) and walk through the Chestnut Orchard, planted by the soldiers more than 500 years ago.
Your quality lunch will be served in Dazhaimen, a famous and fancy restaurant with traditional Chinese decoration. Then, continue to see the Sacred Way, a 7 kms long way leading to the Ming Tombs, which was considered by the Ming Emperors as the path to the Heaven.
The highlight of the day is to enjoy a Tibetan style hot spring therapy for 2 hours in Jiuhua Resort. It is also nicknamed Xiaotangshan (little hot spring mountain), which was built on a site where the Qianlong Emperor and Empress Dowager Cixi used to bathe.You will enjoy the hot spring indoors and outdoors in a private place with Tibetan flavor; a Spa with saffron crocus, Herba Rhodiolae and other herbs in a wood basin; as well as 50 minutes whole body oil message and 10 minutes hot Himalayan stone therapy provided by the Tibetan Specialist. Tea, fruits and snacks are also provided during the service.
After your wonderful hot spring spa, you are fully relaxed on your way back hotel in Beijing.
Inclusions for Luxury Tour: Tibetan Hot Spring Spa Experience And Huanghuacheng Great Wall Visit
- Private Tibetan Hot Spring Therapy
- Professional guide
- Entrance Fees
- Speed Boat Tickets (only available from April to November)
- Quality Lunch with drinks
- Snacks, fruit and tea (during Spa session)
- Mineral water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Luxury Tour: Tibetan Hot Spring Spa Experience And Huanghuacheng Great Wall Visit
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Speedy boat is only available from Apr. to Nov.
No shopping stop during the tour to ensure adequate time on each sight and comfortable pace
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 9 people per booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
If you choose to visit Forbidden city (no Great Wall Tour), Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants for getting skip the line access ticket in advance.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Nightlife Tour with Local Expert in Beijing
- Beijing Group Coach Day Tour: Explore Juyongguan Great Wall and The Forbidden City including Lunch
- Beijing International Transfer: Airport (PEK) to Hotel Roundtrip
- Private Day Tour: Juyongguan Pass Sacred Way Of Ming Tombs With A Dragon Boat Ride In The Summer Palace
- Beijing Bus Tour of Summer Palace and Badaling Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Classic Beijing Attractions Visiting With All Entrance Tickets Inclusive