Luxury Tour: WTown Sightseeing And Handicrafts DIY Experience Including Lunch And Oar Boat Ride - Beijing
OverviewVisit Beijing WTown, a famous mountain village under the Simatai Great Wall - one of the sections of the Wall that has reserved the original appearance of Ming dynasty. As commented by The Times in the year of 2012, it is the No.1 site among the Top 25 Global Scenery that cant be missed. During this special private tour, you will not only see the beauty of the Water Town but also get some hands on experience in making several iconic Chinese handicrafts with instructions. The most popular DIY handicrafts include Batik, Paper-Cut, Shadow Leather, as well as traditional lantern and kite making. Quality lunch with drinks will be served in Chinese restaurant at the famous Wangjinglou Boutique Hotel (inside WTown) where you will get the best view to enjoy the beauty of the Great Wall.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at 8 a.m. and drive for 2.5 hours to visit the Beijing WTown, popular known as the Gubei Water Town by locals. It is located at Simatai Village, Gubeikou Town, Miyun County, about 100 miles (155 kilometers) from downtown Beijing. The WTown integrates sightseeing, vacation, leisure, business, and exhibitions with creative culture, making it a comprehensive tourist destination. Based on the historical relics of the Simatai section of the Great Wall, the entire area is around 5.5-square miles (9 square kilometers), and it is divided into six themed areas and three scenic valleys. Apart from natural beauty, streets-capes of the Republic of China (1912-1949), an ancient village, and folk customs are also accessible for visitors.
Besides enjoying the natural beauty of the WTown, you will also learn to makeseveral popular Chinese handicrafts. You can make your own souvenirs and take them home with you.
After enjoying your lunch at Wangjinglou Hotel, you will hike on the Great Wall at Simatai, considered one of the most beautiful sections of the Wall because ofits steep summit. You can optionally take a cable car to save energy and spend more time on the actual Wall. There are total 35 beacon towers along this 3.3-mile (5.4 kilometer) section of the Wall. After the wonderful Great Wall hiking experience, you will take a romantic scenic boat ride to the Gate of WTown (30 minutes).
After tour is finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing.
Inclusions for Luxury Tour: WTown Sightseeing And Handicrafts DIY Experience Including Lunch And Oar Boat Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport in comfort vehicle
- Friendly and experienced private guide
- Wtown & Great Wall Tickets
- Two Ways Cable Car
- One Way Oar Boat/Golf Cart
- Quality Chinese Lunch with soft drinks
- Handicrafts DIY Fees
- Mineral water
Exclusions for Luxury Tour: WTown Sightseeing And Handicrafts DIY Experience Including Lunch And Oar Boat Ride
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Departure time will be 12 pm if you want to see the Wtown with lights on. Please specify it in the special requirement field when finalizing your purchase
Oar boat is N/A in winter; the substitute will be Golf Cart
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Nightlife Tour with Local Expert in Beijing
- Beijing Group Coach Day Tour: Explore Juyongguan Great Wall and The Forbidden City including Lunch
- Beijing International Transfer: Airport (PEK) to Hotel Roundtrip
- Private Day Tour: Juyongguan Pass Sacred Way Of Ming Tombs With A Dragon Boat Ride In The Summer Palace
- Beijing Bus Tour of Summer Palace and Badaling Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Classic Beijing Attractions Visiting With All Entrance Tickets Inclusive