Lyon City Highlights Segway TourWrite a Review
OverviewIn this 2-hour Segway tour, you will understand what is so special about Lyon city. Historic and teeming withÂ urban life,Â it includes a visual punch with landscapes rangingÂ from idyllic Parc de la TÃªte d'Or, great RhÃ´ne embankment and the amazing downtown. With your guide, you will go through the city main highlights in a very accessible route. Enjoy this exhilaratingÂ tour of Lyon.
- Small-group tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide in central Lyon, near the Place Bellecour and the Rhône River. From there, head out to see the sights of one of France’s most beautiful cities on this 2-hour tour. Begin by riding along the Rhône River embankment, a wonderful area for bikers and pedestrians. From here you will see beautiful panoramas of the Presqu’île. Your guide will tell you about Lyon's history, take photos of you on your Segway and suggest things to see and do in the city. Ride into the amazing Tête d'Or Park with its 114 hectares by the Cité Internationale, built by Renzo Piano. Enjoy this beautiful park, the biggest in the city, where you will see gardens and the zoo.
Next, glide into the downtown area. See the Place des Terreaux, one of the main squares in Lyon, with the City Hall and the Museum of Arts. Finish off with a ride through the Place Bellecour – the largest pedestrianized square in Europe!
Finally return to the original departure point by the Saône riverbank and along the old Lyon to finish on the “Place Bellecour” with some slaloms.
Inclusions for Lyon City Highlights Segway Tour
- Segway rental
- Hygiene hair cap
- Local guide
Exclusions for Lyon City Highlights Segway Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 14 years
Anyone under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum weight is 100 lbs (45 kg)
Maximum weight is 260 lbs (118 kg)
Not suitable for pregnant women
Not recommended for people who cannot be on their feet for too long
Flat shoes and casual clothes are recommended
There are no bathroom facilities at the departure point
A maximum of 6 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.