OverviewMálaga Foodie Tours offer you the opportunity to discover the best of Málaga from a local point of view. Our professional guides will show you the history and culture while tasting the outstanding local gastronomy and produce of our country.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourGet to know AndalucÃa through its culinary history. Our starting point will be at 11:00 in the Plaza de la Marina, right in the centre of MÃ¡laga. We will visit the Atarazanas central market, where we will discover the ingredients cultivated by the vegetable growers of MÃ¡laga and also the meat and fish which have lead to Mediterranean cooking being recognized as the healthiest and tastiest gastronomy in the world. During this visit we will make a stop to taste two of the products which most identify our gastronomic culture, Iberian Ham and Cured Goats Cheese.
Afterwards we will commence our guided city tour, making stops to get to know the most important architectural features, such as Constitution Square, the Cathedral, the Roman Theatre and the Picasso Museum.Â During this trip we will visit three of the best and most typical restaurants of MÃ¡laga, where we will try not only a selection of tapas and Spanish wines, but also the best paella to be tasted in our city.
Furthermore we will provide written details of the dishes which are eaten and give explanations as to how the dishes are prepared.Â Importantly, all the dishes which are tasted are elaborated by the best chefs in our city.Â The tour will take approximately 3-4 hours and will include a traditional gift from MÃ¡laga.
Inclusions for Málaga Gourmet City Tour
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Málaga Gourmet City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of two people per booking is required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.