Málaga Night Tour - Malaga
OverviewMálaga is well known worldwide as one of the best nightlife cities in the world mainly because of the climate and nice people around, which makes a perfect combination with the wide range of restaurants and clubs of the city.Join us on a walking tour, including a stop for tapas and one or two glasses of local wine.
- Excellent value for money
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in Mlagas Plaza de la Constitucin as dusk descends, then head into the city to begin your culinary walking tour. With warm climate, coastal location and a vibrant restaurant scene, Mlaga is widely considered the cuisine capital of the Costa del Sol.
Explore Mlagas bustling food markets and sample three traditional tapas dishes to gain insight into the flavors the locals love. To accompany your tapas, taste two local Spanish wines and learn how the diverse flavors combine.
During your tour, listen as your guide sheds light on Mlagas diverse cuisine, and learn of the role food and drink play in Spains rich culture.
Afterward, visit one of Mlagas traditional wine bars and sample the sweet wine for which the city is famous. Then, step outside into the cool evening to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Málaga Night Tour
- Tapas-tasting dishes
Exclusions for Málaga Night Tour
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian cuisine is available. Please specify at time of booking if required
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Malaga Shore Excursion: Malaga- Marbella and Puerto Banus Private Tour
- Malaga Shore Excursion: Private Malaga Highlights and Mijas White Washed Village
- 6-Night Morocco Tour from Malaga: Fez, Meknes, Marrakech, Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier
- 3-Night Morocco Tour from Malaga: Fez, Meknes, Rabat and Tangier
- Seville Day Trip from Malaga
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Malaga Airport to Costa del Sol Hotels