M.S Dixie II Sunset Dinner Cruise - South Lake Tahoe
OverviewA delightful combination of dining, dancing and sightseeing make for an unforgettable evening on beautiful Lake Tahoe. Watch the sun go down over Lake Tahoe on the M.S Dixie II Sunset Dinner Cruise.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
Know More about this tour
For a great evening of entertainment, this cruise onboard the M.S Dixie II features live music, dancing and a healthy sit-down dinner. The selections are prepared with sustainable foods like free-range chicken, Oregon grass-fed beef, line-caught trout, organic spring greens and fresh vegetables. For dessert, there's mouth-watering cakes and fresh berries, not to mention spectacular views of the lake and Emerald Bay.
Cocktails and wine are available for purchase and entertainment throughout the cruise is provided by the popular Steve Walker Band.
All meals are prepared to your order on board and served with all the trimmings. Dance to the sounds of Tahoe favorite 'Safari', take a stroll on a moonlit deck, and savor every moment of this 3.5-hour cruise. Smart casual attire is required for this cruise.
Inclusions for M.S Dixie II Sunset Dinner Cruise
- M.S. Dixie II cruise
- Welcome on Board glass of champagne
- Live entertainment
- Local Taxes
Exclusions for M.S Dixie II Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Beverages (available to purchase)
Sample Menu (subject to change at any time):
- Zephyr Salad- candied walnuts, dried cherries, gorgonzola cheese, shaved red onion, herb vinaigrette
- Grilled New York Steak loaded potato gratin, grilled asparagus, roasted garlic balsamic steak sauce
- Seared Salmon lemon rice pilaf, spinach, bacon leek broth
- Vegetable Crepes lemon almond rice pilaf, sun-dried tomato pesto
- Chocolate Mousse cake with vanilla bean crème anglaise and raspberries
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
This tour cannot be booked or amended within 24 hours of departure
Smoking is permitted on the 3rd deck and outside viewing areas only
Wheelchairs are permitted on M.S. Dixie II, however there are no elevators on board servicing the 2nd level
Dress Code - appropriate attire is casual to dressy. Men traditionally wear sports jackets
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- South Lake Tahoe Snowshoe Rental
- Ski or Snowboard Rental in Lake Tahoe
- Cross-Country Ski Rental in Lake Tahoe
- North Lake Tahoe Premium Ski Rental Including Delivery
- North Lake Tahoe Premium Snowboard Rental Including Delivery
- Lake Tahoe Ebike 2 Day Adventure
- Lake Tahoe Snowshoeing Tour
- Self-Guided Lake Tahoe Scavenger Hunt