Ma Tra Village Guided Bike Tour From Sapa Town - HanoiWrite a Review
From USD 70
OverviewEnjoy a short trip to escape from busy Sapa town. The ride brings you to a hidden valley where is located a traditional minority village of Black H’mong. A nice chance to explore the beauty of nature, it's unique culture combined with an adventure on bikes.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Sapa, hop aboard a mountain bike (provided with helmet and gloves) and pedal into the countryside with your guide. You'll eventually turn onto a bumpy dirt road thatbrings you to a wooden bridge. After another ride uphill, you will reach to the centerof Ma Tra village.
The village is inhabited by the Black Hmong minority, many of whom are living the traditional way of their ancestors. Learn about their customs during aride alongthe village road, which is surrounded by rice terraces and endless mountain ranges. You'll come upon the ruins of a church, where vestiges of the French colonial era still remain. From here, asupport vehiclewill transfer you back to Sapa and your hotel.
-The tour normally begins and finishes in Sapa (no surcharge)
-If your hotel is located in Lao Cai city, the surcharge for two way car (Lao Cai - Sapa) will be 62 USD.
-If your hotel is located in Topas Ecolodge, the surcharge for one-way car (Topas Ecolodge - Sapa) will be 24 USD.
Inclusions for Ma Tra Village Guided Bike Tour From Sapa Town
- Professional guide
- Mountain bike, helmet, and biking gloves
- Bottled water
- Support car/motorbike
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Ma Tra Village Guided Bike Tour From Sapa Town
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.