Macao Buggy Adventure - Punta Cana
OverviewLadies and gentlemen, start your engines! It's time to rip up the Dominican off-road and get a bit muddy. From the ranch in Macao, go tearing through the remote farmland of northern Punta Cana, passing palm trees and tobacco plantations with the Oriental Mountain Range deep in the background. These narrow, secluded country roads offer a safe haven for deep pools of mud that the buggies will go barging through again and again. At first, you may try and avoid the mud, but soon you'll give into the filth. This excursion is not for the dainty.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThefirst stop is at a quaint country ranch for an introduction on local produce like cocoa, coffee, tobacco and Mamajuana (a Dominican aphrodisiac elixir) and green tea leaves. Back onto the rocky off-road and among panoramic views of endless farmland and distant mountains, the excursion leads the groupto a picturesque cave replete with a deep natural swimming hole. Jump in, cool off and wash off in these refreshing underground waters
The longest stretch of the drive is also the largest contrast. From the hidden countryside cave, the buggies will retrace the muddy path to the shores of the photogenic Macao Beach. This is one of the last resort free coastal stretches of Punta Cana. Here, we'll have time to enjoy this idealistic Caribbean Beach with rows of palm trees and azure waters.
So, rev your engine and get muddy on thisMacao Buggy Adventure!
Inclusions for Macao Buggy Adventure
- Round-trip transport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Macao Buggy Adventure
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
What to Bring
Old clothing (You may get muddy)
Flip flops or water shoes
Sunglasses or goggles
Bandana or small towel to cover your face
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Outback Safari Adventure Tour from Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Small-Group Sailing and Snorkeling Catamaran Tour
- Half Day Safari Tour of Punta Cana
- Shark and Stingray Snorkel Tour in Punta Cana
- Full-Day Santo Domingo City Tour from Punta Cana
- Half-Day Zip Line Adventure from Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Party Cruise with Snorkeling
- Private Punta Cana Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride