OverviewStart the engine of your Macao Buggy and rev it up! You'll be tearing up the Dominican backroads with your tough automatic buggy. Enjoy amazing scenery, muddy paths, a secluded cave and a picturesque beach. Macao Buggies is sure to be a memorable experience during your stay in Punta Cana.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourLadies and gentlemen, start your engines! It's time to rip up the Dominican off road and get a bit muddy!
From our ranch in Macao, we go tearing through the remote farmland of northern Punta Cana, passing palm trees and tobacco plantations with the Oriental Mountain Range deep in the background. These narrow, secluded country roads offer a safe haven for deep pools of mud that we'll go barging through again and again. At first, you may try and avoid the mud, but soon you'll give into the filth. This excursion is not for the dainty.
Our first stop is at a quaint country ranch for an introduction on local produce like cocoa, coffee, tobacco and Mamajuana (a Dominican aphrodisiac elixir) and green tea leaves. Back into the rocky off-road, among panoramic views of endless farmland and distant mountains, our excursion leads us to a picturesque cave complete with a deep natural swimming hole. Jump in, cool off and bathe in these refreshing underground waters.
The longest stretch of our drive is also the largest contrast. From the hidden countryside cave, we retrace our muddy path, and then some, to the shores of the photogenic Macao Beach, one of the last resort free coastal stretches of Punta Cana. Here, we'll have time to enjoy this idealistic Caribbean Beach with rows of palm trees and azure waters.
So, rev your engine and get muddy with us on this Macao Buggy Adventure!
Inclusions for Macao Buggy Adventure From Punta Cana
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels)
- Professional guide
- Use of Automatic Buggy
Exclusions for Macao Buggy Adventure From Punta Cana
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Transport fee (select hotels only)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you bring clothes and shoes that you don't mind getting dirty or muddy.
It is recommended that you bring a bandana or towel to cover your face, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera and cash
All buggies have an automatic transmission so there's no need to shift.
You need to be at least 21 years old to be a driver.There is no age restrictions on being a passenger.
Pregnant women are not permitted on this tour.
Be advised that there may be vendors at the Cave and on Macao Beach
Extra transport fees may apply to certain area hotels. This is paid in cash on day of travel. Supplier will confirm if there is a fee after booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.