The pickup time is between 7:30am to 7:50am. Your tour guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby, and you will board on 8:45am ferry to Macau. After sightseeing tour in Macau, transfer to Venetian Macau at 5pm. 4 hours free time in Venetian Macao. Take free hotel shuttle bus to Macau Ferry Terminal at 9pm, then you will take 10pm ferry back to Hong Kong. Tour service ends when you have arrived at Venetian Macau.
Round trip ferry tickets will be reserved for you one day prior to the trip.
PLACES TO VISIT in Macau
- RUINS OF ST. PAUL'S: Remain of the first church and Colleague of the Jesuits in China, built in the early 17th century
- MOUNT FORTRESS (UNESCO HERITAGE): It was built in conjunction with the Jesuits form 1617 to 1626.
- MUSEUM OF MACAU: Learn Macau's history, people and culture (Museum is closed on Monday)
- SECTION OF THE OLD CITY WALLS (UNESCO HERITAGE): A remnant of an early Portuguese tradition of constructing defensive walls around their port settlements, built in 1569.
- ST. DOMINIC'S CHURCH (UNESCO HERITAGE): beautiful decorated wooden ceiling and sacred art
- HOLY HOUSE OF MARY: First western-style medical clinic in Macau
- LEAL SENADO (UNESCO HERITAGE): First municipal chamber in Macau
- Macau tower (have lunch on 360 Cafe on the 60th floor and visit Observation Deck)
- SANDS MACAU: the first Vegas style casino opened in Macau
- VENETIAN MACAO: You will have the choice to either trying your luck at the gambling table, shop till you drop at the Grand Canal Shoppes or treat yourself to taste a variety of international cuisine.