Macau Excursion With Venetian Resort Visit From Hong Kong IslandWrite a Review
OverviewVenetian Macao is the largest single structure hotel building in Asia. it is located in Cotai Strip Macao,Â Inspired by the Las Vegas Strips, ItÂ is the fastest growing entertainment district in the recent years funded by Las Vegas Sands. ItÂ hosts up to 30 resorts making it the newest vacation paradise. Enjoy thisÂ Macau sightseeing tour and visit the Venetian Resort. Â Hotel pickup, Macau sightseeing, buffet dinner and round trip ferry tickets are all included. four hours free time for gambling, shopping and enjoying a variety of international cuisine within the resort. Â Round trip ferry tickets will be reserved for you one day prior to the trip. Â Your return ferry time is 10pm.
- Instant Confirmation
- Buffet lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
The pickup time is between 7:30am to 7:50am. Your tour guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby, and you will board on 8:45am ferry to Macau. After sightseeing tour inÂ Macau, transfer to Venetian Macau at 5pm. 4 hours free time in Venetian Macao. Take free hotel shuttle bus to Macau Ferry Terminal at 9pm, then you will take 10pm ferry back to Hong Kong. Â Tour service ends when you have arrived atÂ Venetian Macau.
Round trip ferry tickets will be reserved for you one day prior to the trip. Â
PLACES TO VISIT in Macau
- TEMPLE OF A-MA (UNESCO HERITAGE):Â The temple was built 400 years ago in homage to a girl who saved A seaman's life.Â
- RUINS OF ST. PAUL'S:Â Remain of the first church and Colleague of the Jesuits in China, built in the early 17th century
- SECTION OF THE OLD CITY WALLS (UNESCO HERITAGE): AÂ remnant of an early Portuguese tradition of constructing defensive walls around their port settlements,Â built in 1569.
- MOUNT FORTRESS (UNESCO HERITAGE):Â ItÂ was built in conjunction with the Jesuits form 1617 to 1626.
- MACAU TOWER (Admission on own expenses)
- VENETIAN MACAO: You will have the choice to either trying your luck at the gambling table, shop till you drop at the Grand CanalÂ Shoppes or treat yourself to taste a variety of international cuisine.
Inclusions for Macau Excursion With Venetian Resort Visit From Hong Kong Island
- Hotel pickup from 40+ hotels in Hong Kong Island in by air-conditioned coach
- Economy class ferry ticket from Hong Kong to Macau at 8:45am
- UNESCO Heritage Site Tours in Macau
- Buffet lunch at 4 star Rio Hotel
- English-speaking tour guide
- 4-hours free time at Venetian from 5pm to 9pm
- Economy class ferry ticket from Macau to Hong Kong at 10pm
Exclusions for Macau Excursion With Venetian Resort Visit From Hong Kong Island
- Macau Visa fee
- Museum of Macau entrance fee
- Personal expanse in Senado Square
- Macau Tower Admission: HKD120/adult & HKD70/child or senior (aged 65 or above)
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring along passport and return air ticket for immigration entry at Macau
Please inform your nationality on reservation
This tour is inclusive of pickup service from major hotels in Central or East area of Hong Kong Island only. If you stay in a hotel in the south of Hong Kong Island, you need to go to a pickup hotel to join in this tour
Please provide your hotel name and address upon booking for pickup arrangement
Pickup place is your hotel lobby, or you will be informed the nearest pickup hotel to meet with your guide
Booking will be rejected If you don't inform your hotel name and address to the local operator
If you stay in a local home or a hotel that is not on the pickup list, please inform us of the address upon booking. You will be informed of the nearest pickup hotel and pickup time to meet your tour guide. Your acceptance of this pickup arrangement will be completed in a timely manner. Your booking will be rejected If you don't approve of this pickup arrangement, and a refund will be arranged
If there is not a nearby pickup hotel available, the local tour supplier will reject your booking, and refund will be arranged
Must be on time in your hotel lobby since the reserved 8:45am ferry ticket to Macau is not changeable
Free hotel shuttle bus leaves every 5-15 minute from Venetian Macao to Macau Ferry Terminal between 9:30am to midnight 12:00am. Since you will take the 10pm Ferry back to Hong Kong, please make sure to take 9pm bus to leave Venetian Macao
No refunds for no shows or late arrivals
Anyone under age 21 or wearing shorts or slippers is not allowed to access the casino
No photos are allowed inside museum and casino.
When you arrive at ferry terminal in Hong Kong Island or Kowloon at about 11pm, transfer back to your hotel by yourself
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
If you need a returned ferry ticket next day, or an earlier ferry ticket rather than the original 10pm one, inform what time you prefer upon reservation
The immigration department of Hong Kong has announced that starting from 23 January 2017, Indian national must apply for and successfully complete pre-arrival registration online before they can visit Hong Kong visa-free. From 23 January for any Indian passport holder join the any outgoing tour to Macau must bring their passport and with copy of pre-arrival registration.
Your tour guide or escort when they pick up the Indian guest for outgoing tour to Macau will check the guest ensure they have the copy of pre-arrival registration.