Machu Picchu 2 Days In Private Tour - Cusco
OverviewFeel the energy and magic of the Sacred City of the Incas "Machu Picchu", an Inca city surrounded by temples, platforms, water channels, built on top of a mountain, where the sun rises with its imposing majesty. In this incredible 2-day experience, enjoy a private transportation from your hotel to the train station, after a train ride with comfortable seats and panoramic windows, until you reach the village of Machu Picchu "Aguas Calientes" where you can rest in a luxury hotel. The next day enjoy a private guided tour for more than 2 hours, visiting the main precincts of the Inca city. Then, you will explore Machu Picchu on your own, In the afternoon, the train back to Ollantaytambo and private transportation back to your hotel in Cusco.
Know More about this tour
DAY 1: CUSCO - OLLANTAYTAMBO - AGUAS CALIENTES
You will be picked up and taken from your hotel in Cusco to the train station in Ollantaytambo, before arriving at the train station, your professional driver will make a brief stop at the viewpoint of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, where you will have an incredible view of the place at 12:30 p.m. Enjoy a train trip with all the amenities on board for 2 hours, this train is perfect to contemplate the wonderful scenery and take the best panoramic pictures of a route without equal, arriving at the town of Machu Picchu "Aguas Calientes", we will be waiting for you to take you to your Hotel.
In the afternoon, you will have free time to get to know the town of "Aguas Calientes" and relax in the thermo medicinal baths which is 10 minutes away on foot.
At night, your tour guide will visit you at your hotel where he will give you details for the tour the next day.
DAY 2: MACHU PICCHU - OLLANTAYTAMBO - CUSCO
On this day very early after a buffet breakfast at your hotel, your tour guide will pick you up to take the first bus to the citadel of Machu Picchu and be one of the first to contemplate the sunrise. Then, you will enjoy a private guided tour for more than 2 hours, visiting the main precincts of the Inca city, such as the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Intiwatana, the Royal Quarter, the Temple of the Three Windows, etc. Once your tour is completed, you will have free time for about 04 hours to visit Machu Picchu on your own, you can walk to the "Sun Gate" or the Inca Bridge.
After completing your incredible experience, you can get off by bus to the village of "Aguas Calientes" and have lunch. In the afternoon, you will board your train back to Ollantaytambo where our transport will be waiting for you to take you back to your hotel in Cusco.
Inclusions for Machu Picchu 2 Days In Private Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Train tickets Round-trip
- Hotel 01 night in Aguas Calientes included Breakfast buffet.
- Bus tickets Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance to Machupicchu.
- Afternoon tea
- Professional guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Machu Picchu 2 Days In Private Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Day Tour to Machu Picchu: Salkantay Trek
- Lares Valley Inca Hot Springs Tour from Cusco
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Private Day Trip
- Moray Terraces and Maras Salt Mines Day Trip
- Half Day Touring and Exploring Ollantaytambo
- Private Full-Day Tour to The Archaeological Site of Pisaq in Sacred Valley
- Full Day Tour on the Sun Route from Cusco to Puno
- Private Full-Day Sacred Valley Tour with Pisac Ruins