Machu Picchu Guided Group Tour From Aguas Calientes - Cusco
OverviewEnjoy a 2.5-hour group tour of Machu Picchu which includes assistance from the train station upon arrival into Aguas Calientes and transfer to the bus station. If you spend the night at Aguas Calientes, you can set up the tour for the next day.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourAfter arriving at the train station in Aguas Calientes,a reprenstative meets you for the short walk to the bus station. After a 25-minute bus ride (but ticket not included) arrive at Machu Picchu (entry not included) and begin a 2.5 hour guided tour during which the architecture and history of this 15th Century Incan archaeological site will come to life, including the Sun Temple and the Room of the Three Windows.
After the guided tour, stay at Machu Picchu to explore on your own (the site closes at 5pm) including a hike up to Huayna Picchu (separate reservation and ticket required), Machu Picchu peak (separate reservation and ticket required) or the Sun Gate (no reservation orticket required). Then take the bus back to Aguas Calientes (bus ticket not included) where you can board your train back to Cusco (train ticket not included) or enjoy the natural hot springs of Aguas Calientes (hot springs entry not included).
Inclusions for Machu Picchu Guided Group Tour From Aguas Calientes
- Transfer to bus station in Aguas Calientes
Exclusions for Machu Picchu Guided Group Tour From Aguas Calientes
- Train tickets to and from Aguas Calientes
- Roundtrip bus tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu and back
- Hot springs entry (optional)
- Permit to enter Machu Picchu purchased in Aguas Calientes (about US $50 per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Important: Please indicated your Train Schedule to coordinate the pick up time from Aguas Calientes Train Station including the name of the train company, the category of your passage, the train number and arrival and departure times from Aguas Calientes
If you arrive in Aguas Calientes the night before please indicate your hotel name in Aguas Calientes to coordinate a briefing the night before the tour
A significant amount of walking is involved
Comfortable shoes, a hat, sunscreen, water, a camera, insect repellent and a rain jacket recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.