- 4:30 am.- Pick up from the hotel, then we will take you with a tourist bus or mini van to Ollantaytambo Train station , this trip takes 1h 40m
- 6:40.- Boarding to the train station.
- 7:22.- Departure of the Train to Aguas calientes Town trip that takes 2 hours to get to our destination.
- 9:20.- Arrival time to Aguas Calientes town where our tour guide will be waiting for you to then start a zigzag ascend that takes 30 minutes by bus to the Santuary of Machupicchu
- 10:00 .- Arrival to Machupicchu where you will have a guiding tour of 2h of the most important sites such as: the guard house, the main city gate, the quarry sector, sacred square, Intiwatana (sundial), temple of the condor, temple of the sun that has the best expression of inka architecture.
- 12:30 .- Free time to explore and take more pictures of the city by your own.
- 14:00.- Board the bus down to Aguas calientes. (buses leave every 10 minuts)
- 15:30.- Arrival to Aguas calientes, free time to enjoy a delicious lunch or just walk around the town.
- 19:00.- Depart of the train to Ollantaytambo.
- 20:40 - Arrival to Ollantaytambo station where our transfer will bring you back to Cusco.
- 22:30 - Arrival to Cusco and Transfer to your hotel.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 18 Hrs
Departure Time :
Every day, from 5:00 am to 10:30 pm Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Departure Details :
We depart from our office locates en Portal comercio 169 Plaza de Armas.
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
In Inkas time Machupicchu was a shrine place and to the arrival of the conquistadors this inka city was hidden and all the trails that were connected to this sacred place were destroyed , fortunately Machupicchu was not found by the spanish, but after 379 years was discovered scientifically by Hiran Bingham a North American student from yale university who showed Machupicchu to all the world calling it the LOST CITY OF THE INKAS. WE INVITE YOU TO VISIT THIS UNFORGETABLE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS FULL DAY TRIP TO ONE OF THE SEVEN WONDERS OF THE WORLD!!!
Know More about this tour
- Pick up From Hotel
- Tourist transportation Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Cusco
- Train Tickets Round Trip.
- Entrance fee to Machupicchu
- Bus ticket up and down Aguas c- Machupicchu-Aguas c.
- Professional english speaking guide.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Sun protection cream
Waterproof jacket or rain poncho