Madame Tussaud’s And Sea Life Ocean World - Bangkok
OverviewWith over 90 wax figures spread over 10 zones, Madame Tussauds is more of an experience rather than just a wax museum. The themed zones include music celebrities, international and local celebrities, political leaders, etc. Also, discover one of South-East Asias largest aquariums, Sea Life, that showcases over 30,000 aquatic creatures in its massive tanks of 5 million liters of water
Know More about this tourWith over 90 wax figures spread over 10 zones, Madame Tussauds is more of an experience rather than just a wax museum.
The themed zones include music celebrities, international and local celebrities, political leaders, legendary sports personalities, famous artists and scientists, TV stars, etc. Get clicked alongside your favorite movie star, musician or sportsman
Try your hand at tennis on the Wii near Serena Williams or shoot a penalty near Cristiano Ronaldo or shoot a couple of hoops alongside Yao Ming. Sing your heart out at the karaoke machine near the music stars.
Walk the red carpet with the Alist stars and pose for the paparazzi. Meet Barack Obama at the Oval Office and sit at the resolute desk to listen to your voicemails.
Play the piano with Beethoven or create your own masterpiece in the Arts section. Learn about Princess Dianas journey from a young girl to becoming the peoples princess in the history themed section. Sit across Oprah Winfrey as a guest on her world famous talk show
Discover one of SouthEast Asias largest aquariums located in the basement of a mall in Bangkok that showcases over 30,000 aquatic creatures in its massive tanks that hold over 5 million liters of water.
The aquarium is split into seven parts Deep Reef, Rain Forest, Weird and Wonderful, Rocky Shore, Open Ocean, Sea Jellies and Living Ocean. Walk around all the sections and discover an array of marine life from different parts of the world. Explore the Open Ocean segment that features a 270 degree glass tunnel underneath the tank where you can walk alongside some of the oceans most fierce predators such as raggedtooth sharks, blacktipped sharks, sting rays, etc.
Risk a stroll on the Shark Walk where only a sheet of acrylic separates you from the 5 various types of sharks beneath you People with an adventurous streak can even dive into the open Ocean and swim alongside sharks and other marine creatures. Or enjoy a ride on a glass bottomed boat and watch the ocean creatures swim underneath. Dont forget to check out the jellyfish, otters and penguin exhibits.
Learn about the living and breeding habits of seahorses. Experience marine life with the Pop up tank, Secret cave tank and crawl through tank.
- Both the attractions are Open daily from 10am to 8 pm
- Get Tickets from the counter and proceed to enter the glorious Sealife Ocean World
- Enjoy the fascinating Sealife and interesting marine creature would require approx 2 hours then proceed to Madam Tussauds Wax Museum, You would require approximately 2 hours here too.
Dont forget to carry your camera and a bottle of water
Spend at least 90 minutes in the aquarium to fully explore it.
Madame Tussauds and Sea Life are located 5 minutes from each other.
Order in which you will be taken to either attraction might differ.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.