Madame Tussauds at San Francisco’s Fisherman’s Wharf isn't your typical old wax museum. Sidle up to Elton John on the piano or strike a pose next to Marilyn Monroe for photo ops as you wind through six interactive sections to see your favorite icons of past and present. You even get to go behind the scenes to discover what it takes to create these incredibly lifelike models. Want more? Combine this experience with complimentary admission to the San Francisco Dungeon next door.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tourYou can arrive at Madame Tussauds anytime during opening hours. Situated at Fisherman’s Wharf, the wax museum is a convenient stop on any San Francisco sightseeing itinerary.
Your entrance ticket gives you access to the museum’s six segments, as well as the behind-the-scenes exhibit. Stay as long as you like at the museum, taking pictures with all of your favorite movie stars, sports figures and important leaders.
Wax figures include George Clooney, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Jennifer Aniston, Anne Hathaway, Johnny Depp and Elton John.
Figures include Tiger Woods, Muhammad Ali and Serena Williams.
History and Leaders:
Figures include Barack Obama, Steve Jobs, Rosa Parks and George Washington.
Figures include Michael Jackson, Adele, Beyoncé and Lady Gaga.
Figures include Alfred Hitchcock, Whoopi Goldberg, Marilyn Monroe and ET.
Spirit of San Francisco:
It’s a secret! The collection of Bay Area celebrities and other figures is not publicized — find out for yourself when you arrive.
Behind the Scenes:
Learn the often-turbulent story of Marie Tussaud, and what it takes to bring the wax figures to life, or rather, the display floor.
This combo includes Madame Tussauds’ neighboring attraction, the San Francisco Dungeon, where spooky stories and mysteries from 200 years of San Francisco history are brought to life through live-action vignettes featuring detailed sets, period costumes and special effects.
Inclusions for Madame Tussauds San Francisco Including Complimentary Admission To The Dungeon
- General admission to Madame Tussauds
- General admission to the San Francisco Dungeon
Exclusions for Madame Tussauds San Francisco Including Complimentary Admission To The Dungeon
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
San Francisco Dungeon tour is approximately 60 minutes
Please note that the Dungeon is not fully wheelchair accessible and is not recommended for children under 10 years or guests suffering from claustrophobia or anxiety
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.