Come face-to-face with Australia's famous faces and the world's most popular celebrities at Madame Tussauds. Madame Tussauds combines Hollywood glamour with history, sports and politics, and also offers interactive experiences for guests to jump into movie and television sets, sporting arenas, political debates and more. Sit at Obama's desk, jump on stage with Taylor Swift, and sip champagne with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
Know More about this tourWith a unique collection of amazing lifelike wax figures, Madame Tussauds allows you to get up close and personal with your favorite stars and sports heroes.
Start your visit to Madame Tussauds Sydney by sneaking past the paparazzi to attend a photo shoot with Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman. Then mingle with Johnny Depp and other A-list stars at your very own premiere party.
Step back in time as you join Captain Cook's first voyage to Sydney Harbour, and then challenge your favorite Australian sports heroes in the Sport Zone. Next, take to the stage and sing along with Lady Gaga and other international music icons before starring in one of Australia's most popular television shows.
Bonus: Combine your Madame Tussauds experience with an Attraction Pass that provides admission to four of Sydney's top attractions (attractions do not need to be visited on the same day).
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - Sydney Aquarium has the world's largest Great Barrier Reef exhibit. Walk through the awe inspiring Open Ocean Oceanarium, home to huge stingrays, large shoals of fish and an impressive number of sharks.
- Sydney Tower Eye - Stand on the Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck at a height of 820 feet (250 meters) above street level with 360-degree views and see as far as 50 miles (80km). Discover a new dimension to Sydney with the 4D-cinema experience. You’ll be blown away by this visual presentation that showcases Australia’s iconic attractions.
- Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary - Come face-to-face with giant sharks and stingrays in a walk-through 110-meter-long (361-foot) acrylic tunnel. You'll see a vast array of marine life and meet some of Australia's deadliest animals!
- WILD LIFE Sydney: Located next door to the Sydney Aquarium , WILD LIFE Sydney is home to the largest variety of Australian flora and fauna. Pat a koala, watch the keepers feed the animals, and see one of the largest crocodiles in captivity in the world.
Inclusions for Madame Tussauds Sydney Entrance Ticket
- Admission to Madame Tussauds Sydney
Exclusions for Madame Tussauds Sydney Entrance Ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Madame Tussauds is wheelchair accessible; wheelchairs are available at the information desk
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Sydney Harbour Cruise With Taronga Zoo Entry Ticket
- Sydney Attraction Pass Including Taronga Zoo, Sydney Opera House, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- Blue Mountains And Jenolan Caves Motorcoach Day Tour
- Sydney Shore Excursion: Sydney And Bondi Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise
- Opera On Sydney Harbour: Carmen
- Hunter Valley Delight
- The Best Of Sydney 7 Hours Drive And Walk
- Private Tour To Port Stephens First Class Nature Experiences With Dolphins And Kangaroos
- Private Sydney Night Photography Tour