Madeira Film Experience - Funchal
OverviewMadeira Film Experience is a 30-minute audiovisual journey that covers the 600 years of the history and culture of the island known all over the world as the Pearl of the Atlantic. An unparalleled audiovisual production, showing the life of a people that faced wars, revolutions, famine, and isolation but still managed to thrive. This is the story of an island, but not just that; it is also the story of a country and of all countries, of a civilization and of all civilizations. Madeira Film Experience is screened in continuous sessions, every day of the year, closing only on Christmas Day and on the first day of each calendar year. The room is equipped with a simultaneous translation system into five languages (Portuguese, Dutch, English, German and French). Let yourself be amazed with Madeira Film Experience.
- Choice of seating available
- Excellent value for money
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourEmbark on this 30-minute journey covering 600 years of the history and culture of the Portuguese island known as the Pearl of the Atlantic. Learn about how these islanders survived and thrived in the face of wars, revolutions, famine, and isolation.
Through the story of one island, you will catch a glimpse into the story of one country and from there, all of civilization. Madeira Film Experience is screened in continuous sessions every day of the year except Christmas Day and New Years Day.
The screening room is equipped with a translation system that offers five languages (Portuguese, Dutch, English, German and French). Sit back and enjoy an awe-inspiring trip through Portuguese history.
Inclusions for Madeira Film Experience
Exclusions for Madeira Film Experience
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.