Madrid 1.5-Hour Segway Night Tour
OverviewVisit Madrid in a different way on this 1.5- Hour sightseeing Segway night tour. A local guide will explain tour everything about the most famous attractions in Madrid :the Almudena Cathedral, the Royal Palace, Templo Debod, the Opera Square, the door of the sun, the main square and more.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Popular choice with kids
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourSee Madrid in a different light by touring it at night on an easy to use, self-balancing Segway. Equipped with headlights, these lightly powered devices are the perfect way to effortlessly cruise through the bustling city.
After meeting up with a guide and getting a quick lesson on the Segway, don a provided helmet and take off to see some of Madrids most famous landmarks. Visit the Royal Palace, Opera Square, Almudena Cathedral, and Templo de Debod, learning about their history and significance from the guide.
Stop at the citys main square and its historic door of the sun while passing through some of its most charming neighborhoods. Admire the fantastic architecture and public art, and marvel at the cityscape at night, which provides a totally different view of the city than that seen by most tourists.
Inclusions for Madrid 1.5-Hour Segway Night Tour
- Local guide
- Insurance RC
Exclusions for Madrid 1.5-Hour Segway Night Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to and from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Users must be able to use the Segway for themselves
The user's weight must be between 35 (77 lbs) and 125 kg (275 lbs) to ride a Segway
Dress code is casual
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
This tour requires a 2 people minimum to book
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions if there is inclement weather the tour will be rescheduled those unable to reschedule will receive a refunded due to weather conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 4-Day Spanish Mediterranean Cities Tour: Valencia and Barcelona from Madrid
- Las Ventas Bullring Entrance Ticket and Bullfighting Museum of Madrid Audio Tour
- Madrid by Night Segway Tour
- Pub Crawl Clubbers Tour in Madrid
- Viator VIP: Early Access to Museo del Prado with Reina Sofia
- Viator Exclusive: Early Access to Royal Palace of Madrid