Madrid At Night Bike Guided Tour
OverviewEnjoy on this unique 2-hour bike tour that starts after sunset when the lights go on and Madrid shows its most romantic, charming and wildest side. If you like Madrid by day, it will captivate you by night, and even more if you are riding a bicycle.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
See another side of Madrid on this enchanting, 2-hour night tour by bike. Pedal through historic streets and squares after the sun goes down and the city takes on an atmospheric glow. See illuminated landmarks like the Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor and Retiro Park, and cruise down lesser-known side streets for a local perspective on Madrid after dark.If you are looking for something different, surprising and entertaining, then this is the tour for you. You will start after sunset when the lights go on and the city shows its most romantic, charming and wildest face at a time. You will like Madrid by day and it will captivate you by night, and even more if you are on the bicycle.
Once you meet your guide at 8pm, you can get ready for a bicycle adventure. This tour will give you an overview of Madrids most popular tourist attractions like Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and the great Retiro Park, all illuminated at night. You will enjoy several stops and a 10-minute rest-break halfway through the tour.
Inclusions for Madrid At Night Bike Guided Tour
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Madrid At Night Bike Guided Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 13 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tapas and History of Old Madrid Evening Tour
- 7-Day Small Group Guided Tour: Granada, Cordoba, Seville and Toledo from Madrid
- Small-Group Pedraza and Segovia Tour from Madrid
- Private Tour El Escorial and The Valley of the Fallen from Madrid
- Prado Museum and Royal Palace of Madrid Tour with Skip the Line Entrance
- Madrid Highlights: Guided Segway Sightseeing Tour