See the magic of Madrid by night on a fun, 1-hour Segway tour! On a self-balancing, electric Segway, follow an expert guide around the historical neighborhood of Los Austrias, learning about the Habsburgs and the legacy they left on Madrid. See top city attractions like the Royal Palace of Madrid (Palacio Real), Mercado de San Miguel and watch the nightlife spring into action while passing through squares like Plaza Mayor.
This small-group Madrid Segway tour is limited to eight people, ensuring personalized attention from a guide.
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourCompelling by day, Madrid is somehow even more so by night, when the city seems to glow from lights flickering on its buildings. Handily, your Madrid Night Segway Tour takes place at this ideal time, ensuring you’ll capture the magic of top Madrid sights at night, minus the daytime crowds and soaring midday heat.
In the early evening, meet your friendly guide and start with an orientation session to get familiar with your two-wheeled, electric, self-balancing Segway. Once you feel comfortable, you’ll weave through Madrid’s downtown streets, following your guide into the neighborhood of Los Austrias.
While gliding from site to site, enjoy plenty of stops to learn about the history of the historical area and its intriguing sights. Nicknamed Habsburg’s Madrid in reference to the countless monuments left by the Habsburg dynasty, Los Austrias is fascinating to explore with stunners such as the Royal Palace of Madrid (Palacio Real) just waiting to be seen. Stop for photos next to the famous mesones -- typical Castilian restaurants – that surround Plaza Mayor, and then continue riding around the city.
Pass Calle Cuchilleros, a street thronged with bustling cafés and restaurants, while working your way to Mercado de San Miguel. By day, the street market is full of gourmet food stalls, but at nighttime the lively bars take center stage. Glide through the picturesque square of Plaza de la Villa, admiring its elegant 17th-century architecture, and then stop for photos at Almudena Cathedral – a building as grand as its official name: Catedral de Nuestra Señora de la Almudena.
Head back past the Royal Palace of Madrid, going past the city’s illuminated opera house – Teatro Real – while hearing of its status as a national monument. Your tour then finishes at the start point.
Inclusions for Madrid By Night Segway Tour
- Use of a Segway and helmet
- Safety briefing
- Local guide
Exclusions for Madrid By Night Segway Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 12 years
Children between 12 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult
Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
Weight limit is 240lb (110kg)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Madrid Tapas Night Walking Tour
- Flamenco Show At Corral De La Morería In Madrid
- Toledo Half-Day Or Full-Day Trip From Madrid
- Skip The Line: Prado Museum Tour In Madrid
- Madrid City Sightseeing And Royal Palace Tour
- Santiago Bernabeu Stadium Entrance Ticket
- Madrid Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Madrid Scooter City Tour
- Flamenco Masterclass At Torres Bermejas In Madrid
- Walking Through History Of Madrid Full Day