Madrid Cooking Class: Learn How To Make Paella
OverviewLearn to cook authentic Spanish dishes under the watchful eye of a local instructor in Madrid! After exploring the tempting food stalls of Torrijos Market (Mercardo de Torrijos), head inside its cooking school to learn the secrets of Spain’s much-loved gastronomy. Make flagship dishes like paella and a Spanish omelette, and taste some typical Spanish red and white wines.Numbers are limited to 10 people on this small-group experience, ensuring you’ll receive personalized attention from your host.
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourMeet your instructor at Torrijos Market in central Madrid, and after a quick look around the stalls of this modern food market, head inside its cooking school for your class.
In your small group of 10 people, learn about classic Spanish food from your knowledgeable instructor, hearing about the history and traditions that have created its internationally acclaimed reputation. The whole country is obsessive about food, and for good reason; simple, locally grown ingredients combined with recipes handed down from generations have created a world-class cuisine.
Learn how to cook the staples of Spanish gastronomy, like paella, tortilla de patatas (Spanish omelette) and gazpacho (chilled tomato soup).
Toward the end of your session, sit down with your host and group to eat your creations! Each dish is paired with Spanish white or red wines chosen to complement and accentuate the flavors of the food. Before leaving, your instructor will give you a recipe card so that you can re-create the food yourself at home to impress friends and family!
Inclusions for Madrid Cooking Class: Learn How To Make Paella
- Local instructor
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- All ingredients
- Recipe card
Exclusions for Madrid Cooking Class: Learn How To Make Paella
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 13 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum age is 14 years
Operated by a bilingual guide in English and Spanish
Minimum number of participants for class to take place is 2. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tapas and History of Old Madrid Evening Tour
- 7-Day Small Group Guided Tour: Granada, Cordoba, Seville and Toledo from Madrid
- Small-Group Pedraza and Segovia Tour from Madrid
- Private Tour El Escorial and The Valley of the Fallen from Madrid
- Prado Museum and Royal Palace of Madrid Tour with Skip the Line Entrance
- Madrid Highlights: Guided Segway Sightseeing Tour