Madrid Evening Tapas And Flamenco Tour
OverviewJoin me to discover two of my favorite traditions of Madrid: a historic quarter and a flamenco show. We will start with a tour of the city, visiting one of the locals best quarters, like the home and burial place of Cervantes. Next we will indulge in some classic Madrid style tapas and wine (or beer) at threeof my favorite tapas taverns. I will tell you all about local life in Madrid and answer any questions you may have about the city. Next we will enjoy a wonderful flamenco performance in one of my favorite venues of Madrid.
Know More about this tour
- Meet inPlaza de Santa Ana and go on a city tour.
- Visit local tapas taverns to indulge in delicious bites with beer or wine.
- Enjoy an exciting flamenco performances at a top-rated venue.
This tour combines two of my favorite things about Madrid: the tapas and live flamenco. Join me as we discover the city, exploring some of its most important historical landmarks and then enjoying its traditional nightlife. On this tour I will take you to one of the city's most important jazz clubs, a beautiful garden and the historical home and burial site of Cervantes. After indulging in some of the city's most delicious tapas we will see a live flamenco performance. Experience the thrill, the passion and the love of dance in the Spanish capital
Inclusions for Madrid Evening Tapas And Flamenco Tour
- City tour with local guide
- Tapas tasting with beer or wine in three spots
- Flamenco show with welcome drink
Exclusions for Madrid Evening Tapas And Flamenco Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Having spent the past 10 years in the Spanish capital, Mariana is our go-to guide when it comes to Madrid. With her by your side, you will experience the best that Madrid has got to offer and learn about the rich culinary legacy of Spain's cosmopolitan center. Mariana describes herself as a passionate madrilea, who enjoys teaching travelers about the history, culture, art and food of Madrid and the city's surroundings. Join Foodie& Tour's Local Ambassador to Madrid, on a journey to the best foodie stops.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Arrival Private Transfer Madrid Airport MAD to Avila in a Business Car
- Arrival Private Transfer Madrid MAD to Madrid, Toledo or Avila Luxury Van
- Departure Private Transfer Madrid, Toledo or Avila to Madrid MAD in a Minibus
- E-Bike Tour chasing the best Sunset in Madrid
- Biking Madrid's green areas - Riverside and Casa de Campo Park
- Royal Palace of Madrid Private 3 hour tour with Skip-the-line
- Madrid River Park Private Segway Tour
- Enjoy an half day trip to majestic Segovia with official guided tour included